Hershey’s dui colored sandesh is a tasty sweet found in India. Today, let’s see how you can make it to your home.
Sandesh is a sweet dish found in Bengal, the eastern region of the Indian subcontinent. Its primary ingredients are milk, sugar and paneer. Dui means two because it has two layers of chocolate and coconut. The recipe includes a lot of healthy ingredients in it and you are going to love it. Now, let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
To prepare Hershey’s dui colored sandesh, heat grated paneer, powdered sugar, condensed milk and almonds and divide the mixture. Now, make two doughs, one of grated coconut and rose water and the other of cocoa powder and chocolate spreads. Roll both the dough in the form of rolls and refrigerate.
Well, the recipe sounds confusing but don’t worry, this was just an introduction to the recipe. The full detailed recipe is mentioned below and also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Ragi Pancakes– Apart from having Hershey’s caramel, these homemade Hershey’s Ragi Pancakes take only half an hour to make. Also, the presence of vanilla and honey would make your pancakes even more delicious and sumptuous.
2. Hershey’s Chicken Peri-Peri Wings– Hershey’s chicken peri-peri wings is a mouth-watering recipe loaded with the goodness of caramel syrup. The recipe is very easy to make and just grilling the wings can take some of your time.
3. Pear and Walnut Croissants– Pear and walnut combination is the most incredible thing ever. Hershey’s Pear and Walnut Croissants is an amazing croissant recipe. This pastry from Austria is made with hung curd as well.
4. Hershey’s Sheer Khurma Sips– Sheer Khurma is a traditional Hyderabadi rice vermicelli pudding made during Eid and other festivities. Hershey’s Sheer Khurma Sips garnished with icing sugar and dried rose petals is a sumptuous and a must-eat delicacy.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Dui Colored Sandesh
|Paneer or 2-Litre Milk||350 gm|
|Powdered Sugar||150 gm|
|Condensed Milk||250 ml|
|Desiccated Coconut||100 gm|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Spreads||70 gm|
|Hershey’s Cocoa Powder||100 gm|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time||Refrigeration time|
|20 minutes||10 minutes||30 minutes||1 hour|
Hershey’s Dui Colored Sandesh Recipe
- Heat a pan over medium flame and stir in the grated paneer, powdered sugar and condensed milk. Mix well.
- Now, add almonds to it and mix. Let the mixture cool.
- Take two separate bowls and divide the mixture into them.
- In one of the bowls, add freshly grated coconut and rose water. Mix well to form a dough for the coconut layer.
- In another bowl, add Hershey’s chocolate spreads and Hershey’s cocoa powder and mix well to form a dough for the chocolate layer.
- Then, form a long cylindrical shape with coconut dough. Leave it aside.
- Roll the chocolate dough two inches thick.
- Now, take the coconut dough and place it on one side of the rolled chocolate dough and roll it like a swiss roll over it.
- Place the rolled dough in aluminum foil and seal it tightly. Refrigerate for an hour.
- After the lapse of an hour, take the dough out of the refrigerator and uncover it from aluminum foil.
- Cut it into pieces and serve.
Watch the Hershey’s Dui Coloured Sandesh at Home | Video
I hope you are excited to make the recipe. Also, share your reviews in the comment section below.