Hershey’s double strawberry milkshake is a refreshing drink. The milkshake can be a good choice for your kids.
Hershey’s syrup can make ordinary milkshakes very tasty and exciting. It’s very easy to make the shake and requires few ingredients. I have been making this milkshake since my childhood and it gets ready within a few minutes. Let’s see how you can make the shake.
Hershey’s double strawberry milkshake can be made by blending Add ice cream, milk and Hershey’s strawberry syrup. Garnish with whipped topping and strawberry and the milkshake is ready.
Now, let’s start with the detailed recipe. But do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Shrikhand with Caramel Flavor– This shrikhand recipe has a speciality. One of its main ingredients is Hershey’s Caramel flavoured syrup. It adds to the taste and yumminess of this sweet dish.
2. Hershey’s Straw Oats Smoothie– A pleasant and refreshing drink, Smoothie is what we crave for after every busy or tiresome day. But what about an amalgamation of strawberry and oats in a smoothie?
3. Hershey’s Sheer Khurma Sips– Sheer Khurma is a traditional Hyderabadi rice vermicelli pudding made during Eid and other festivities. Hershey’s Sheer Khurma Sips garnished with icing sugar and dried rose petals is a sumptuous and must eat a delicacy.
4. Hershey’s Happy Sips– This special Hershey’s Happy sips recipe has a delightful taste of strawberry, chocolate or you can add flavours according to you in this recipe.
Ingredients for Hershey’s Double Strawberry Milkshake Recipe
|Strawberry Ice Cream or Frozen Yogurt (1 cup)||2-3 scoops|
|Cold Milk||1/2 cup|
|Hershey’s Strawberry Syrup||3 tablespoon|
|Whipped topping (optional)|
|Fresh Strawberries (optional)|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|5 minutes||5 minutes|
Hershey’s Double Strawberry Milkshake Recipe
- Add ice cream, milk and Hershey’s strawberry syrup in a blender.
- Blend it until it gets a smooth texture.
- Garnish with whipped topping and strawberry.
- It is now ready to serve.
|Total Fat||12 g|
How to Make Hershey’s Double Strawberry Milkshake at Home | Video
This was all from my side and now it’s your turn to make this tasty milkshake. Please don’t forget to post your reviews in the comment section below.