Hershey’s cocoa crusted tropical cookies are delightful cookies enriched with tropical flavors. Today, let’s see how you can make them at your home.
It contains healthy ingredients like mango, coconut flakes, oats, Hershey’s syrup and much more. You can also add eggs to the cookies instead of baking powder. I first used to make cookies without Hershey’s syrup, but now I include it in my recipe and it really enhances the flavors.
To prepare Hershey’s cocoa crusted tropical cookies, butter, castor sugar, mango pulp, brown sugar and vanilla extract. Now, stir flour, Hershey’s cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Blend both the mixtures. Then, add coconut, candied mango and oats. Bake for 8 minutes and cookies are ready.
This was just an overview of the recipe and the full procedure is mentioned below. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Ragi Pancakes– Apart from having Hershey’s caramel, these homemade Hershey’s Ragi Pancakes take only half an hour to make. Also, the presence of vanilla and honey would make your pancakes even more delicious and sumptuous.
2. Hershey’s Choco Chip Cookies– Loaded with butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, chocolate chips and Hershey’s chocolate, you’re really going to love them. The cookies are popular for being crispy yet soft. They are the best things you can serve to your guests or even kids.
3. Hershey’s Chili Choco Oats Cookies– Definitely, you can’t say no to Hershey’s Chili Choco Oats Cookies. If you can make it on your own and that too within an hour, what else can you desire for?
4. Hershey’s Fudgy Donut Burger– Donut and burger together, I can’ ask for more. Fairly easy and quick to make, it’s going to take you on a joy ride. Learning how to make Fudgy Donut Burger at home would make you even more delighted.
Hershey’s Cocoa Crusted Tropical Cookies Recipe Ingredients
|Castor Sugar||3/4 cup|
|Light Brown Sugar||3/4 cup|
|Softened Butter||3/4 cup|
|Mango Pulp||2 tablespoons|
|Vanilla Extract||1 teaspoon|
|All Purpose Flour||2 cups|
|Hershey’s Cocoa Powder||1/4 cup|
|Baking Soda||1 teaspoon|
|Baking Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Sweetened Coconut Flakes||1 1/2 cup|
|Regular Rolled Oats||1 1/2 cup|
|Candied Mango (chopped)||1/4 cup|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||10 minutes||25 minutes|
Hershey’s Cocoa Crusted Tropical Cookies Recipe
- Blend butter, castor sugar, mango pulp, brown sugar and vanilla extract in a large bowl.
- Now, stir flour, Hershey’s cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt and mix.
- Then, blend the mixture with the prepared butter mixture.
- Add coconut, candied mango and oats.
- Grease the baking sheet and drop teaspoons of prepared mixture onto it.
- Bake them in a preheated oven at 175 degrees C for about 8 minutes.
- Remove and let them cool down.
How to Make Hershey’s Cocoa Crusted Tropical Cookies at Home | Video
Now, it’s your turn to make the recipe at your home and don’t forget to share your reviews in the comment section below.