A traditional chocolate cookie with a combination of tropical, coconut and dried nuts embedded into it, is a pure delight. Can we imagine a world without Cocoa Crusted Tropical Cookies? Definitely, NO.
The divine flavours of mangoes, coconut, oats, vanilla and especially Hershey’s cocoa can’t be resisted. Cocoa from Hershey’s makes these cookies even more delicious and tasty. You would surely munch these crunchy cookies in one go and would crave for more.
Also, you can use candy-coated chocolate eggs for filling in the centre of the cookies. If you wish to use eggs, then replace the baking powder with them. 2 eggs would be enough for this.
And what can be better than making these Hershey’s Cocoa Crusted Tropical Cookies at home? We shall be learning now how to make Hershey’s Cocoa Crusted Tropical Cookies at home. Let’s check out the ultimate Cocoa Crusted Tropical Cookies Recipe
Hershey’s Cocoa Crusted Tropical Cookies Recipe Ingredients
|Castor sugar||3/4 cup|
|Light brown sugar||3/4 cup|
|Softened butter||3/4 cup|
|Mango pulp||2 tablespoons|
|Vanilla extract||1 teaspoon|
|All purpose flour||2 cups|
|Hershey’s cocoa powder||1/4 cup|
|Baking soda||1 tsp|
|Baking powder||1 tsp|
|Sweetened coconut flakes||1 1/2 cup|
|Regular rolled oats||1 1/2 cup|
|Candid mango chopped||1/4 cup|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||10 minutes||25 minutes|
Hershey’s Cocoa Crusted Tropical Cookies Recipe
- Take a large bowl.
- Blend butter, castor sugar, mango pulp, brown sugar and vanilla extract well.
- Mix and stir flour, Hershey’s cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt together.
- Now, blend this mixture with prepared butter mixture.
- Add coconut, candid mango and oats.
- Grease the baking sheet and drop teaspoons of prepared mixture onto it.
- Bake them in a preheated oven at 175 degrees C for about 8 minutes.
- Let it cool then.
- Place them on the wire rack after removing them from cookie sheet.
- Let it cool down.