Classic Gingerbread Mugcakes is the most perfect and delicious dessert you would want for any festival or for treating yourself. It has got amazing flavours and as soon as you put the first bite of these homemade mugcakes in your mouth, you would be transported to a different world.
My mother had enlightened me and explained how to make Classic Gingerbread Mugcakes at home when I was merely 15! The ingredients that would give you the best time are from Hershey’s! Chocolate and cocoa powder from Hershey’s or any other Hershey’s syrup would further increase its delightfulness.
Also, one of its main ingredients, gingerbread spice powder is made from anise, mace, ginger, clove, nutmeg and cinnamon crushed in equal quantities. And you would be delighted to know that these classic and yummy mugcakes get readied within 5-6 minutes and not more than that.
You would gobble down these classic Hershey’s gingerbread mugcakes in one go. So, now we shall be learning how to make Classic Hershey’s Gingerbread Mugcakes at home. Let’s check out the Classic Hershey’s Gingerbread Mugcakes Recipe.
Ingredients for Classic Hershey’s Gingerbread Mugcakes
|Refined flour||1 cup|
|Hershey’s cocoa powder||1/2 cup|
|Hershey’s chocolate flavoured syrup||100 ml|
|Melted butter||1/2 cup|
|Flaxseed powder||1 tbsp|
|Yoghurt||2 1/2 tbsp|
|Baking soda||1/2 tsp|
|Baking powder||1/2 tsp|
|Gingerbread spice powder||1 tap|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|5 minutes||1 minutes 30 seconds||6 minutes 30 seconds|
Classic Hershey’s Gingerbread Mugcakes Recipe
- Take a bowl.
- Put refined flour, cocoa powder, sugar, butter, Hershey’s chocolate flavoured syrup, flaxseed powder and yoghurt in it.
- Combine them well.
- Next, sprinkle gingerbread spice powder and add baking powder as well as baking soda. Mix them well.
- Take four large mugs. Pour prepared batter and fill only half of them.
- Place the mugs in the microwave’s centre. Let it cook on high temperature for 90 seconds.
- Observe it rising in the microwave. If you see it no longer rising, remove it. Check if it’s firm on touching.
- Serve it.