Classic Hershey’s gingerbread mug cakes is the most perfect and delicious dessert you would want for any festival or special occasion. Today, let’s see how you can make it to your home.
It has got amazing flavors as it contains the goodness of Hershey’s syrup, yogurt, milk and butter. I got to know about the recipe from my mother. I regularly make this awesome cake whenever I crave something sweeter. Now, let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
To make classic Hershey’s gingerbread mug cakes, prepare a batter of refined flour, cocoa powder, sugar, butter, Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup, flaxseed powder, yogurt, gingerbread spice powder, baking powder and baking soda. Pour it into mugs and microwave for 90 seconds.
Now, let’s see the detailed recipe. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Mug Cake– Hershey’s Mug Cake is the only option for sudden Cake cravings and will take a minute and a half to make a cake. Yes, trust me, I am serious!
2. Hershey’s Rainbow Bhel Canape– Hershey’s Rainbow Bhel Canape is an easy-to-make and time-efficient snack. It has Hershey’s cocoa powder as well as chocolate-flavored syrup, which would intoxicate you with its taste and sweetness.
3. Hershey’s Choco Banana Cardamom Cake– Hershey’s Choco Banana Cardamom Cake is an amazing and sumptuous dessert. All cake recipes are delightful to the mouth, but this banana cake takes your love for cakes to the next level and would give you the best time.
4. Hershey’s Khatta Meetha Samosa– This Hershey’s Khatta Meetha samosas recipe has a drizzle of Hershey’s chocolate over them, like a cherry on top. Crispy samosas with a yogurt chives dip is surely a delight.
Ingredients for Classic Hershey’s Gingerbread Mugcakes
|Refined Flour||1 cup|
|Hershey’s Cocoa Powder||1/2 cup|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Syrup||100 ml|
|Butter (melted)||1/2 cup|
|Flaxseed Powder||1 tablespoon|
|Yogurt||2 1/2 tablespoons|
|Baking Soda||1/2 teaspoon|
|Baking Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Gingerbread Spice Powder||1 teaspoon|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|5 minutes||1 minutes 30 seconds||6 minutes 30 seconds|
Classic Hershey’s Gingerbread Mugcakes Recipe
- Add refined flour, cocoa powder, sugar, butter, Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup, flaxseed powder and yogurt in a bowl and combine well.
- Now, add the gingerbread spice powder, baking powder and baking soda and mix.
- Take four large mugs. Pour prepared batter into the mugs up to half level.
- Microwave the mugs for 90 seconds at high temperature.
- Let it rise in the microwave and be firm.
How to Make Classic Hershey’s Gingerbread Mugcakes at Home | Video
Now, that you know the recipe, it’s your turn to make the mug cakes at your home. Also, do share your suggestions in the comment section below.