Bored of traditional noodles? Try out the Hershey’s chocolaty noodles recipe at your home, which I will be sharing today.
Hershey’s chocolaty noodles recipe is made just like any other noodles, but the only difference is that chocolate-flavored syrup is added to them. I always try to make new recipes with Hershey’s syrup and made these noodles very recently. Let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
To prepare Hershey’s chocolaty noodles, heat oil in a wok and add garlic and ginger. Now, stir in the vegetables. Then, stir in the sauce, Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup and noodles. Season with salt and pepper. Toss and garnish with spring onion. Serve!
Now, let’s see the step-by-step procedure to make the recipe. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Chicken Peri-Peri Wings– Hershey’s chicken peri-peri wings is a mouth-watering recipe loaded with the goodness of caramel syrup. The recipe is very easy to make and just grilling the wings can take some of your time.
2. Hershey’s Strawberry flavored Tiramisu– It is an Italian dessert. This coffee-flavored dessert can be made in various ways. So, this Strawberry Flavored Tiramisu from Hershey’s is one such type.
3. Hershey’s Rainbow Bhel Canape– Hershey’s Rainbow Bhel Canape is an easy-to-make and time-efficient snack. It has Hershey’s cocoa powder as well as chocolate-flavored syrup, which would intoxicate you with its taste and sweetness.
4. Hershey’s Carrot Cara Lollipop– The magical combination of nutritious carrot and divine caramel from Hershey’s is one of the best things ever. Carrot Cara Lollipop is the ultimate delight we can have!
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Chocolaty Noodles Recipe
|Sesame Oil||1/2 teaspoon|
|Ginger (julienne)||1 inch|
|Garlic (chopped)||1 tablespoon|
|Noodles (boiled)||100 g|
|Veggies (peppers and zucchini)||100 g|
|Oyster Sauce||1 tablespoon|
|Soy Sauce||1 teaspoon|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Syrup||2 tablespoon|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 Minutes||30 Minutes||40 Minutes|
Hershey’s Chocolaty Noodles Recipe
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add ginger and garlic.
- Now, stir in the vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Then, stir in the sauce, Hershey’s chocolate flavored syrup and noodles.
- Toss them together.
- Garnish with spring onion and serve.
How To Make at Hershey’s Chocolaty Noodles at Home | Video
This was all from my side, now it’s your turn to make the recipe and make your loved ones happy. Also, don’t forget to share your experience with the noodles in the comment section below.