Pana cotta is an Italian recipe, but in this version of the recipe, we will add Hershey’s syrup and sabudana to it. So today, let’s see how you can make it at your home.
I got to know about the recipe while I was browsing Hershey’s site. It is very easy to make and requires a few and healthy ingredients. I have made the dessert for many close ones and they always love it. Now, let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
Hershey’s chocolate pana cotta can be made by boiling milk, cream, vanilla extract and Hershey’s chocolate flavored syrup. Now, heat the gelatin till it appears transparent and let it cool. Then, add the liquid mixture to pana cotta along with sabudana. Set in desserts mold and chill.
Now, it’s time we see the detailed recipe for making the dessert. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Apple Butter– Hershey’s Apple Butter recipe requires only 4 ingredients and half an hour to prepare. This fantastic homemade Apple Butter is quite delicious and would make your day even more delightful.
2. Hershey’s Fudgy Donut Burger– Donut and burger together, I can’ ask for more. Fairly easy and quick to make, it’s going to take you on a joy ride. Learning how to make Fudgy Donut Burger at home would make you even more delighted.
3. Breakfast Parfait– Hershey’s Breakfast Parfait brings you a different variety of parfait. Before learning how to make Breakfast Parfait, let’s see what it means. Meaning “perfect” in French, parfait is served in a parfait glass with different layers of ingredients.
4. Hershey’s Yum Warm Malpua– Yummy and warm malpuas are one of the favorite desserts of many Indians. With the addition of Hershey’s cocoa powder to make sugar syrup, the taste and flavor of malpuas increase manifold. Hershey’s products never fail to impress.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Chocolate Pana Cotta
|Vanilla Extract||1 teaspoon|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Syrup||4 tablespoon|
|Sabudana (soaked & cooked)||2 tablespoon|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|5 minutes||15 minutes||20 minutes|
Hershey’s Chocolate Pana Cotta Recipe
- Boil milk, cream, vanilla extract and Hershey’s chocolate flavored syrup.
- Let it cool.
- Now, heat the gelatin till it appears transparent and let it cool.
- Add the liquid mixture to pana cotta along with sabudana.
- Set in dessert molds.
- You can add more Hershey’s chocolate syrup on the top.
- Chill and serve.
How to Make Chocolaty Pana Cotta at Home | Video
Now, it’s your turn to make the recipe and tell us your experience with it in the comment section below.