This best ever Hershey’s Choco Sev Barfi is a must eat dessert. Undoubtedly you must have eaten many different varieties of barfi, for instance, Kaju katli, pista, kaju including some varieties of Sev Barfi. But this recipe has something different in store for you.
So, what’s special about this Choco Sev Barfi, you ask? Well, it has a divine taste of Hershey’s chocolate flavoured syrup. That’s amazing, isn’t it? You must try to make Hershey’s Choco Sev Barfi at home at least once.
With only two major ingredients and half an hour into its making, its taste and texture would please your palate. Also, vanilla essence and dry fruits slivers can be used to garnish this incredible homemade Choco Sev Barfi.
You would definitely love this sweet dessert. So, learn how to make Hershey’s Choco Sev Barfi at home. Check out the exclusive homemade Hershey’s Choco Sev Barfi Recipe.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Choco Sev Barfi Recipe
|Feeka mava||120 gm|
|Hershey’s chocolate-flavoured syrup||40 ml|
Note: Use few drops of vanilla essence and dry fruits slivers for garnishing.
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes|
Hershey’s Choco Sev Barfi Recipe
- Take a pan. Heat all the ingredients with 20 ml of water in it.
- Next, add and mix sev(80 gm) and few drops of vanilla essence well until it forms a thick consistency.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl.
- Now, add the remaining 40 ml of sev to it, set in a square 6-inch ring mould.
- Use dry fruits slivers for garnishing.