Hershey’s choconut kalakand is an Indian-style sweet. Today, let’s see how you can make the recipe at your home.
Kalakand is made out of condensed and sweetened milk and paneer. It is a kind of cheesecake that was invented by Baba Thakur Das of Alwar in 1947 and subsequently gained popularity. In this version of kalakand, we will use Hershey’s syrup and make it more appetizing.
To prepare Hershey’s choconut kalakand, heat the milk and add crumbled paneer, cardamom powder and Hershey’s chocolate flavored syrup. Heat till a thick consistency is achieved. Spread the mixture on a tray and refrigerate. Cut and serve.
Now, let’s check out the detailed recipe. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Straw-Coconut Ladoos– These ladoos are perfect for your family get-together’s or festivals. The sweetness of ladoos can create sweet memories on your special occasions.
2. Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Muffins– When you have Hershey’s Caramel flavored Muffins at home, there’s nothing more you can ask for! A perfect blend of Hershey’s cocoa, vanilla, milk and eggs, Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Muffins would never disappoint you.
3. Hershey’s Choco Sev Barfi– This best-ever Hershey’s Choco Sev Barfi is a must-eat dessert. Undoubtedly you must have eaten many different varieties of barfi, for instance, Kaju katli, pista, Kaju, including some varieties of Sev Barfi.
4. Hershey’s Caramalised BBQ Potatoes– Hershey’s Caramalised BBQ Potatoes are quite simple to make at home. They are ready within an hour. Apart from that, if you make Caramalised BBQ Potatoes at home, you need not serve your guests food from a restaurant.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Choco-Nut Kalakand
|Condensed Milk||1 cup|
|Paneer (crumbled)||1 cup|
|Cardamom Powder||1/4 teaspoon|
|Mixed Nuts (chopped; almonds & pistachios)||4 cups|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Syrup||1/4 cup|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time||Refrigeration time|
|5 minutes||20 minutes||25 minutes||2-3 hours|
Hershey’s Choco-Nut Kalakand Recipe
- Heat condensed milk in a heavy-bottomed pan over medium flame.
- Now, add crumbled paneer, cardamom powder, Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup and mix while stirring continuously.
- When you observe the thick consistency and the mixture leaving the pan’s sides, turn off the flame.
- Grease a tray with butter or oil and spread the kalakand with 3/4 inch thickness over it.
- Take a rubber spatula and run it over the top to make it smooth and tender.
- After topping it with chopped nuts, pat it lightly so that it is set.
- Place in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Cut into pieces and serve.
How to Make Hershey’s Choco Nut Kalakand at Home | Video
This was all from my side and now it’s your turn to make the recipe. Don’t forget to share your feedback in the comment section below.