Hershey’s choco milk jelly bar is a tasty chocolaty and milky dessert. In this post, let’s see how you can make them at your home.
I first tried the recipe at my sister’s house and it was really awesome. Only 4 ingredients are required to make the jelly bar. She taught me how to make this tasty recipe and I usually make it on weekends. Now, let’s see how you can make it to your home.
To prepare Hershey’s choco milk jelly bar, blend milk, Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup and condensed milk. Now, heat agar agar and water in a small pan. Then, pour the agar agar into the prepared milk mixture and mix well. Pour it into a tray and refrigerate.
Now, let’s see the full recipe. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Happy Chappy Noodles– Hershey’s syrup adds a special twist to your daily boring chapattis and trust me, after eating this Hershey’s Happy Chappy Noodles, they are going to fall in love with this recipe.
2. Hershey’s Watermelon Lolly– Kids mostly want something chocolaty and tasty, lollipops being the most favorite. Why don’t you try this Hershey’s Watermelon Lolly which can be easily made at home? Watermelon must be a favorite and the most preferred fruit in summer.
3. Hershey’s Apple Butter– Hershey’s Apple Butter recipe requires only 4 ingredients and half an hour to prepare. This fantastic homemade Apple Butter is quite delicious and would make your day even more delightful.
4. Hershey’s Yum Warm Malpua– Yummy and warm malpuas are one of the favorite desserts of many Indians. With the addition of Hershey’s cocoa powder to make sugar syrup, the taste and flavor of malpuas increase manifold. Hershey’s products never fail to impress.
Hershey’s Choco Milk Jelly Bar Recipe Ingredients
|Condensed Milk||1/2 cup|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Syrup||1/4 cup|
|Agar Agar (vegetables gelatin)||1 tablespoon|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time||Refrigeration time|
|10 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes||2-3 hours|
Hershey’s Choco Milk Jelly Bar Recipe
- Blend milk, Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup and condensed milk.
- Now, heat agar agar and water in a small pan.
- Then, pour the agar agar into the prepared milk mixture.
- Mix and combine well.
- Arrange it in a tray and place it in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and serve.
How to Make Hershey’s Choco Milk Jelly Bar at Home | Video
Now, I hope you’re excited to make the recipe. Do share your experience in the comment section below.