Choco martini is a non-alcoholic drink made with Hershey’s syrup. Today, let’s see how you can make the recipe at your home.
The best thing about the recipe is that it is non-alcoholic and can be served to anyone. You and your loved ones are really going to love the drink. The drink has got amazing flavors and will rejuvenate and brighten up your dead spirits. Now, let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
To prepare a choco martini, pour Hershey’s kisses milk chocolate in a cocktail glass. Now, blend all the ice cream, chocolate syrup and sprite along with ice. Then, pour it into the cocktail glass and serve.
Don’t forget to check out the complete recipe below and also do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Joco Phirni– You might be heard about Rice phirni, but this Hershey’s Joco Phirni is a complete package of all mother’s problems. As we all know, Hershey’s Chocolate syrup is the first choice of most kids.
2. Hershey’s Guava Chutney– It is fairly easy and simple to make Guava Chutney at home. You can serve it chilled along with main side dishes. It goes well with snacks as well. Also, can you imagine homemade guava chutney made with lemons, ginger, chilies and Hershey’s caramel?
3. Hershey’s Tri Color Lassi– As the name suggests, Tri Color Lassi is a wonderful yogurt-based drink that is made from three different flavors. This recipe for lassi has chocolate, caramel and strawberry varieties, each representing a different color.
4. Hershey’s Spiced Hot Chocolate– The name of this recipe is enough to make your mouth water. And the most special thing about this hot chocolate recipe is that it is spicy! Yes, a spiced hot chocolate which you can make it at your home as well.
Ingredients Required for Choco Martini Recipe
|Vanilla Ice Cream||2 scoops|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Syrup||3 tablepoon|
Note: You can also use ice cubes and Hershey’s kisses milk chocolate.
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|10 Minutes||10 Minutes|
Hershey’s Choco Martini Recipe
- Take a chilled cocktail glass.
- Take a Hershey’s kisses milk chocolate and keep it in the bottom of the cocktail glass.
- In a cocktail shaker, blend all the ice cream, chocolate syrup and sprite along with ice.
- Shake and strain.
- Finally, pour the liquid into the cocktail glass.
- Serve immediately.
How to Make Hershey’s Choco Martini at Home | Video
I hope you liked the recipe. Now, it’s your turn to make the recipe and tell us your reviews in the comment section below.