Originating from the US, a chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie invented by Ruth Graves in 1938. Isn’t this an interesting fact? Amongst numerous variations, Hershey’s Choco Chip Cookies Recipe is the most unique and incredible.
If you are a connoisseur of homemade cookies, then these Hershey’s Choco Chip Cookies are the best delicacies you could ever wish for. Isn’t our world incomplete without cookies?
With butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, chocolate chips (of course!) as well as Hershey’s chocolate in your cookies, you can have the best time in the world. Widely popular for being crispy yet soft, Hershey’s Choco Chip Cookies are the best things you can serve to your guests or even kids.
Learn how to make Hershey’s Choco Chip Cookies at home within 30 minutes. Follow the directions given for Hershey’s Choco Chip Cookies Recipe below.
Ingredients for Hershey’s Choco Chip Cookies
|Refined flour||150 gm|
|Hershey’s cocoa powder||30 gm|
|Baking soda||1/2 tsp|
|Caster sugar||25 gm|
|Brown sugar||25 gm|
|Vanilla essence||1 tsp|
|Chocolate chips||80 gm|
|Hershey’s chocolate flavored syrup||50 ml|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes|
Hershey’s Choco Chip Cookies Recipe
- Take a large bowl. Combine the flour, Hershey’s cocoa powder, baking soda, caster as well as brown sugar and butter.
- One egg at a time is to be added, followed by vanilla essence.
- Next, the flour mixture, Hershey’s chocolate-flavoured syrup and chocolate chips are to be added to the mixture.
- Use an ice cream scoop to take them out and arrange on a greased and lined baking tray.
- Bake them in a preheated oven at 160 degrees C for about 15-20 minutes.