Originating from the US, a chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie invented by Ruth Graves in 1938. Amongst numerous variations, Hershey’s choco chip cookies recipe is the most unique and incredible.
Loaded with butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, chocolate chips and Hershey’s chocolate, you’re really going to love them. The cookies are popular for being crispy yet soft. They are the best things you can serve to your guests or even kids. Let’s see how you can make the recipe.
Hershey’s choco chip cookies can be made by mixing flour, Hershey’s cocoa powder, baking soda, caster sugar, brown sugar and butter bowl. Now, add eggs and vanilla essence. Then, add the flour mixture, Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup and chocolate chips. Bake the mixture and cookies are ready.
Now, let’s see the step-by-step procedure to make the recipe. But do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Cocoa Crusted Tropical Cookies– The divine flavours of mangoes, coconut, oats, vanilla and especially Hershey’s cocoa can’t be resisted. Cocoa from Hershey’s makes these cookies even more delicious and tasty.
2. Hershey’s Caramalised BBQ Potatoes– Hershey’s Caramalised BBQ Potatoes are quite simple to make at home. They are ready within an hour. Apart from that, if you make Caramalised BBQ Potatoes at home, you need not serve your guests food from a restaurant.
3. Pear and Walnut Croissants– Pear and walnut combination is the most incredible thing ever. Hershey’s Pear and Walnut Croissants is an amazing croissant recipe. This pastry from Austria is made with hung curd as well.
4. Hershey’s Nuts Barfi– With the almonds, pistachios, as well as cashew powder enhancing the taste, this sweet nuts barfi recipe, doesn’t require milk. Also, to add on to your delight we have Hershey’s strawberry syrup as one of the prime ingredients.
Ingredients for Hershey’s Choco Chip Cookies
|Refined Flour||150 g|
|Hershey’s Cocoa Powder||30 g|
|Baking Soda||1/2 teaspoon|
|Caster Sugar||25 g|
|Brown Sugar||25 g|
|Vanilla Essence||1 teaspoon|
|Chocolate Chips||80 g|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Syrup||50 ml|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 Minutes||20 Minutes||30 Minutes|
Hershey’s Choco Chip Cookies Recipe
- Combine the flour, Hershey’s cocoa powder, baking soda, caster sugar, brown sugar and butter in a large bowl.
- Now, add one egg at a time, followed by vanilla essence.
- Then, add the flour mixture, Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup and chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Use an ice cream scoop to take them out and arrange them on a greased and lined baking tray.
- Bake them in a preheated oven at 160 degrees C for about 15-20 minutes.
How to Make Hershey’s Choco Chip Cookies at Home | Video
This was all from my side, I hope you liked the recipe. Now, it’s your turn to make the cookies and don’t forget to tell us your review in the comment section below.