Hershey’s choco carrot gujiya is an Indian sweet dish that is made on festivals or special occasions. Today, let’s see how you can make it at your home.
This version of gujiya is made by stuffing carrot pudding or gajar ka halwa and Hershey’s syrup. I first came to know about the recipe when I was looking for some tasty and innovative dishes on Hershey’s site. Now, let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
To prepare Hershey’s choco carrot gujiya, make a dough using refined flour, salt, ghee and water. Now, prepare the gajar halwa by cooking carrots, milk, khoya, sugar, Hershey’s chocolate flavored syrup, mix nuts and cardamom. Stuff the filling and fry.
Now, let’s see the detailed recipe. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Happy Chappy Noodles– Hershey’s syrup adds a special twist to your daily boring chapattis and trust me, after eating this Hershey’s Happy Chappy Noodles, they are going to fall in love with this recipe.
2. Hershey’s Superhero Paratha– You might be heard about Aloo paratha, ajwain paratha, cheese paratha and a hell of a lot of varieties. But have you heard about Strawberry Flavored Paratha or Chocolate Paratha? No! I am not Kidding. This is possible only with Hershey’s flavoured syrup.
3. Hershey’s Mixed Fruit Choco Momos– Momos are stuffed dumplings which are steamed or fried. They are quite famous in the Indian subcontinent. Given its craze among the youth, here is a unique appetizer: Mixed Fruit Choco Momos.
4. Hershey’s Out Of The World Cheesecake– Hershey’s out-of-the-world cheesecake is a tasty recipe that you can easily make at your home. This can be the perfect dessert for your loved ones.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Choco-Carrot Gujiya
|Refined Flour||1 cup|
|Ghee||1 1/2 tbsp|
|Carrot (grated)||1 cup|
|Crumbled Khoya||2 tbsp|
|Cardamom Sugar||1/4 tsp|
|Chopped Mix Nuts||2 tbsp|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Syrup||1/4 cup|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||40 minutes||55 minutes|
Hershey’s Choco-Carrot Gujiya Recipe
- Mix refined flour, salt and ghee in a pan.
- Make a soft and stiff dough by adding water as per requirement.
- Cover it by using a damp muslin cloth and leave it undisturbed.
For Gajar Halwa
- Put and cook grated carrots into a skillet or kadai until they are tender and smooth.
- Now, add milk and cook on low heat with constant stirring.
- Once the milk is evaporated, add khoya, sugar, Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup, mix nuts and cardamom. Combine them.
- Cook for a further 5 minutes. Remove the skillet from heat.
- Take some dough.
- Roll out the dough, stuff the filling in the center, again fold it and give it a gujiya shape.
- Heat oil and deep fry them until they get golden brown.
How to Make Hershey’s Choco-Carrot Gujiya at Home | Video
Now that you know the recipe, it’s your time to make it at your home. Also, don’t forget to tell us your reviews in the comment section below.