Gujiya is sweet deep-fried dumpling found in the Indian subcontinent. This special type of gujiya is stuffed with carrot pudding (gajar halwa) and the Hershey’s Chocolate flavoured syrup. Choco-Carrot Gujiya, a traditional dessert has a resemblance with the shape of a half-moon.
Choco-Carrot Gujiya can be made with much ease at home. It isn’t much time-consuming. Any celebration or festival would seem incomplete without a sweet dessert. What can be better than this delicious Choco-Carrot Gujiya?
We shall be learning step by step how to cook Hershey’s Choco-Carrot Gujiya at home. Let’s check out the best ever Hershey’s Choco-Carrot Gujiya Recipe.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Choco-Carrot Gujiya
|Refined flour||1 cup|
|Ghee||1 1/2 tbsp|
|Carrot, grated||1 cup|
|Crumbled Khoya||2 tbsp|
|Cardamom sugar||1/4 tsp|
|Chopped mix nuts||2 tbsp|
|Hershey’s Chocolate flavored syrup||1/4 cup|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||40 minutes||55 minutes|
Hershey’s Choco-Carrot Gujiya Recipe
- Take a bowl.
- Add refined flour, salt and ghee to it. Combine them till they appear like breadcrumbs.
- To make a soft and stiff dough, add water as per requirement.
- Take a damp muslin cloth to cover it and leave it undisturbed.
For Gajar Halwa
- Take a skillet or kadai.
- Put grated carrot into it and let it cook until they are tender and smooth.
- Next, add milk and cook on low heat with constant stirring.
- Once the milk is evaporated, add khoya, sugar, Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Syrup, mix nuts and cardamom to it. Combine them.
- Cook for a further 5 minutes. Remove the skillet from heat.
- Refrigeration is required if you want to use it later.
- Take some dough.
- Roll out the dough, stuff the filling in the centre, again fold it and give it a gujiya shape.
- Heat oil and deep fry them until they get golden brown.