Hershey’s choco bun maska is the perfect food to have with tea or coffee. Today, let’s see how you can make the recipe.
Choco bun maska is a chocolaty bread with an apple coating. It is a pure delight and a must-eat delicacy. It is loaded with Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup, cocoa powder and Hershey’s spreads cocoa. Now, let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
To prepare Hershey’s choco bun maska, mix Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup, Hershey’s spreads cocoa and almond for filling. Spread the mixture and apples on the dough. Make rolls and bake at 160 degrees C for about 20 minutes. Garnish with Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup and serve.
This was just an overview of the recipe and the detailed recipe is mentioned below. So, forget to check that to make a perfect choco bun maska. But do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Strawberry flavored Tiramisu– It is an Italian dessert. This coffee-flavoured dessert can be made in various ways. So, this Strawberry Flavored Tiramisu from Hershey’s is one such type.
2. Hershey’s No-Bake Brownie– The recipe gets ready in less than 20 minutes. The best part about the brownie is that it can be prepared without baking. It has also got a lot of nutrients in it as it has the goodness of oats, dates, cashew and Hershey.
3. Hershey’s Nachni Choco Halwa Fingers– Nachni or Ragi is referred to as the predominantly used millet in Indian cuisine. Found in dry regions of states like Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Maharashtra, ragi is a Kannada name that means red millet.
4. Hershey’s Sweet Coconut Choco Uttappa– You must have eaten Uttappa many times. But what if you have coconut and Hershey’s chocolate flavoured syrup as additions to it. Sweet Coconut Choco Uttappa is surely a delightful dish and nothing can beat it.
Ingredients Hershey’s Choco Bun Maska
|Brioche Buns Ready Dough||100 gm|
|Lime Juice||2 tablespoon|
|Hershey’s Chocolate-Flavored Syrup||3 tablespoon|
|Hershey’s Spreads Cocoa with Almond||1 tablespoon|
|Hershey’s Cocoa Powder||1 teaspoon|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|20 Minutes||20 Minutes||40 Minutes|
Hershey’s Choco Bun Maska Recipe
- First, take a chopped apple and pour lime juice over it.
- Mix Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup, Hershey’s spreads cocoa and almond for filling.
- Now, flatten the dough.
- Drizzle Hershey’s spreads cocoa with almond on the dough.
- Then, pour the mixture of chopped apple and chocolate onto the dough.
- Sprinkle Hershey’s cocoa powder.
- Now form a roll by rolling the dough along with stuffing carefully and neatly.
- Add more dough if it is sticking to the surface.
- Chop the dough into 3-inch (approximately) pieces.
- Arrange them on a greased baking tray.
- Use egg/ milk wash to brush the top.
- Bake in the oven at 160 degrees C for about 20 minutes.
- Garnish with Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup.
How to Make Hershey’s Bun Maska at Home | Video
Now, it’s your time to make the recipe at your home. Also, don’t forget to share your reviews in the comment section below.