Hershey’s Choco Bun Maska, to be more accurate – chocolaty bread with apple coating is a pure delight and a must-eat delicacy. With Hershey’s chocolate-flavoured syrup, cocoa powder along with Hershey’s Spreads cocoa with almond in your bun, you would be transported to another world.
Fairly simple and easy to make, you can prepare Hershey’s Choco Bun Maska at home within 30-40 minutes. Few ingredients conspire to make this wonderful bun coated with chopped apple and lime juice.
I was introduced to Hershey’s Choco Bun Maska Recipe while researching for a few chocolaty dishes to be served at a party at my home. I learned how to make Choco Bun Maska at home very quickly. Now, I prefer to make them every weekend now.
So, it’s your chance to learn how to make Hershey’s Choco Bun Maska at home to please your loved ones or guests. Let’s check out the Hershey’s Choco Bun Maska Recipe now.
Ingredients Hershey’s Choco Bun Maska
|Brioche buns ready dough||100 gm|
|Lime juice||2 tbsp|
|Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup||3 tbsp|
|Hershey’s spreads cocoa with almond||1 tbsp|
|Hershey’s cocoa powder||1 tsp|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|20 minutes||20 minutes||40 minutes|
Hershey’s Choco Bun Maska Recipe
- First, take a chopped apple and pour lime juice over it.
- Mix Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Syrup and Hershey’s Spreads Cocoa with almond for filling.
- Now, the dough has to be flattened.
- Now, drizzle Hershey’s Spreads Cocoa with Almond on the dough.
- Now, the mixture of chopped apple and chocolate is to be poured onto the dough.
- Now, sprinkle Hershey’s Cocoa powder.
- Now to form a roll, carefully and neatly roll the dough along with stuffing.
- Add more dough if it is sticking to the surface.
- Chop the dough into 3-inch (approximately) pieces.
- Arrange them on a greased baking tray.
- Use egg/ milk wash to brush the top.
- Bake in the oven at 160 degrees C for about 20 minutes.
- Hershey’s chocolate-flavoured syrup is used for garnishing, lastly.