Hershey’s Choco Banana Cardamom Cake is an amazing and sumptuous dessert. All cake recipes are delightful to the mouth but this banana cake takes your love for cakes to the next level and would give you the best time.
You might be intrigued by the mention of Hershey’s. So let me tell you that to enhance the taste and deliciousness, we have Hershey’s chocolate flavoured syrup as one of the ingredients. Not to forget, vanilla extract is there to make your day even more delightful.
Homemade Choco Banana Cardamom Cake is not only easy to make but also less time-consuming. After learning how to make Choco Cardamom Cake, you would substitute other varieties of cake with this cake.
Follow the directions given to know how to make Choco Banana Cardamom Cake at home. Given below is the Hershey’s Choco Banana cardamom Cake Recipe.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Choco Banana Cardamom Cake
|Medium sized frozen bananas||4|
|Whole wheat flour||2 1/2 cups|
|Hershey’s chocolate flavoured syrup||1/2 cup|
|Cardamom powder||as required|
|Butter, melted||1/2 cup|
|Flaxseeds powder||1 1/2 tbsp|
|Vanilla extract||1 teaspoon|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||20 minutes||35 minutes|
Hershey’s Choco Banana Cardamom Recipe
- Take a deep bottomed bowl.
- Mash the bananas well enough so that no lumps are left.
- Next, add cardamom powder and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Now put butter and combine all ingredients well.
- After adding flaxseeds powder, whip well. Ensure the batter is smooth and fluffy.
- Direct a thin stream of oil into it.
- Keep whisking constantly in order to keep batter intact.
- Now, drizzle Hershey’s chocolate-flavoured syrup and whisk it well.
- Sift flour through a sieve into the batter.
- Cut and fold to combine batter and flour while ensuring that it retains its fluffiness.
- Stir in yoghurt and mix it as well.
- Pour the prepared batter in a loaf tin and bake in a preheated oven (180 degrees C) for next 15-20 minutes.
- You can put a stick in the centre of the cake to ascertain whether it has been cooked or not. If the stick doesn’t come out clean, cook for few more minutes.
- Before demolding, wait for the cake to cool down.
- Garnish with slices of banana and dust with cocoa powder.