Hershey’s choco banana cardamom cake is an amazing and sumptuous dessert. All cake recipes are delightful to the mouth, but this banana cake takes your love for cakes to the next level and would give you the best time.
The recipe is very easy to make and gets ready in few minutes. I first made the cake for my friend’s birthday and it turned out to be delicious. The cake is very healthy as it contains bananas, flaxseeds powder and Hershey’s syrup.
To make Hershey’s choco banana cardamom cake, make a batter of mashed bananas, wheat flour, chocolate syrup, cardamom powder, butter, oil, flaxseeds powder and vanilla extract. Pour into a loaf tin and bake for 15-20 minutes. Garnish with banana and dust with cocoa powder.
This was just an overview of the recipe and the complete recipe is mentioned below. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Breakfast Parfait– Hershey’s Breakfast Parfait brings you a different variety of parfait. Before learning how to make Breakfast Parfait, let’s see what it means. Meaning “perfect” in French, parfait is served in a parfait glass with different layers of ingredients.
2. Hershey’s Carrot Halwa Cake– Carrot Halwa or Gajar halwa is a famous Indian dessert. But in this article, you would find a unique variety of this carrot halwa and that is how to make Hershey’s Carrot halwa Cake at home.
3. Hershey’s Ragi Mug Cake– These mug cakes are eggless and made from a millet – ragi. Also, as the name suggests, it takes only 1 minute in the oven and is ready to be eaten. What else can we desire if mug cakes are ready within a minute?
4. Hershey’s Gingerbread Mugcakes– Classic Hershey’s Gingerbread Mugcakes is the most perfect and delicious dessert you would want for any festival or for treating yourself.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Choco Banana Cardamom Cake
|Medium Sized Frozen Bananas||4|
|Whole Wheat Flour||2 1/2 cups|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Syrup||1/2 cup|
|Cardamom Powder||as required|
|Butter (melted)||1/2 cup|
|Flaxseeds Powder||1 1/2 tbsp|
|Vanilla Extract||1 tsp|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||20 minutes||35 minutes|
Hershey’s Choco Banana Cardamom Recipe
- Take a deep bottomed bowl.
- Mash the bananas well enough so that no lumps are left.
- Next, add cardamom powder and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Now, put butter and combine all ingredients well.
- After adding flaxseeds powder, whip well, ensure the batter is smooth and fluffy.
- Direct a thin stream of oil into it.
- Keep constantly whisking in order to keep batter intact.
- Now, drizzle Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup and whisk it well.
- Sift flour through a sieve into the batter.
- Cut and fold to combine batter and flour while ensuring that it retains its fluffiness.
- Stir in yogurt and mix it as well.
- Pour the prepared batter into a loaf tin and bake in a preheated oven (180 degrees C) for the next 15-20 minutes.
- You can put a stick in the center of the cake to check whether it has been cooked or not. If the stick doesn’t come out clean, then cook it for a few more minutes.
- Before demolding, wait for the cake to cool down.
- Garnish with slices of banana and dust with cocoa powder.
How to Make Hershey’s Choco Banana Cardamom Recipe at Home | Video
This was all from my side and now it’s your turn to make the recipe. Don’t forget to share your reviews in the comment section below.