As is evident from the mighty name, Chili Choco Oats Cookies is an incredible and sumptuous dish. You might have eaten many varieties of cookies. Have you eaten one with chillies in it?
That brings me to the speciality of this lip-smacking dish. Apart from chillies, it has an amazing amalgamation of roasted oats, wheat flour, eggs, honey and milk. Most importantly, it has a divine tinge of vanilla and Hershey’s chocolate!
Definitely, you can’t say no to Hershey’s Chili Choco Oats Cookies. If you can make it at your own and that too within an hour, what else can you desire for?
Let’s now learn how to make Hershey’s Chili Choco Oats Cookies at home. Check out the ultimate Hershey’s Chili Choco Oats Cookies Recipe and lose yourself in the world of cookies!
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Chili Choco Oats Cookies
|Roasted oats||2 cups|
|Whole wheat flour||250 gm|
|Baking powder||3 tsp|
|Cinnamon Powder||3 tsp|
|Melted butter||100 gm|
|Vanilla essence||2 tsp|
|Hershey’s chocolate flavored syrup||1/4 cup|
|Chilli flakes||1 tbsp|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||45 minutes||55 minutes|
Hershey’s Chili Choco Oats Cookies Recipe
- Take a bowl.
- Sift whole wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt through a sieve into the bowl.
- Put roasted oats, chilli flakes next and combine well. Keep this mixture undisturbed.
- Take another bowl for beating and mixing melted butter and vanilla.
- Next, add eggs and beat until they get properly mixed.
- Pour honey and Hershey’s chocolate flavoured syrup; mix and combine them well.
- Now, take the prepared and kept aside (roasted oats ) mixture and spew out the liquid ingredients into it.
- Mix them well using a wooden spatula until they get combined like a dough.
- Now, take a damp muslin cloth to cover it. Place in refrigerator for half an hour.
- In the meantime, grease a baking tray with butter or oil. Also line it with butter paper.
- After the lapse of 30 minutes, take out the dough from the refrigerator. Divide the dough in equal proportions.
- Give them round shapes like cookies quickly.
- Arrange the cookies on the prepared baking tray.
- In the preheated oven ( 160 degrees C ), bake for next 10-12 minutes or if you see the edges turning golden and brown.
- Take out from the oven, then. Let it cool down.