Hershey’s chili choco oats cookies are really healthy and delicious cookies. In this post, let’s see how you can make them at home.
The cookies are made from roasted oats, wheat flour, eggs, honey and milk. Chilies are also added to the cookies, which give them a little spicy touch. The recipe also has the goodness of Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup. Now, let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
Hershey’s chili choco oats cookies can be made by making a dough of whole wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder, salt, roasted oats, chili flakes, eggs, butter, honey and syrup. Now, make small cookies from the dough and bake them for 10-12 minutes. Serve.
This was just an introduction to the recipe and the detailed recipe is mentioned below. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Cocoa Crusted Tropical Cookies– The divine flavors of mangoes, coconut, oats, vanilla and especially Hershey’s cocoa can’t be resisted. Cocoa from Hershey’s makes these cookies even more delicious and tasty.
2. Hershey’s Nutty Broccoli Salad– Eating a salad every day can prove to be very nutritious and healthy since it contains fibrous vegetables and fruits. Hershey’s Nutty Broccoli Salad is one of them and would take your salad to the next level.
3. Hershey’s Carrot Cara Lollipop– The magical combination of nutritious carrot and divine caramel from Hershey’s is one of the best things ever. Carrot Cara Lollipop is the ultimate delight we can have!
4. Hershey’s Choco Carrot Gujiya– Choco-Carrot Gujiya can be made with much ease at home. It isn’t much time-consuming. Any celebration or festival would seem incomplete without a sweet dessert.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Chili Choco Oats Cookies
|Roasted Oats||2 cups|
|Whole Wheat Flour||250 g|
|Baking Powder||3 teaspoon|
|Cinnamon Powder||3 teaspoon|
|Melted Butter||100 g|
|Vanilla Essence||2 teaspoon|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Syrup||1/4 cup|
|Chili Flakes||1 tablespoon|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||45 minutes||55 minutes|
Hershey’s Chili Choco Oats Cookies Recipe
- Sift whole wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder and salt through a sieve into a bowl.
- Add roasted oats, chili flakes and combine well. Keep this mixture undisturbed.
- Take another bowl for beating and mixing the melted butter and vanilla.
- Now, add eggs and beat until they get properly mixed.
- Pour honey and Hershey’s chocolate flavored syrup. Mix and combine them well.
- Now, take the prepared and kept aside the mixture (roasted oats) and spew out the liquid ingredients into it.
- Mix them well using a wooden spatula until they get combined like a dough.
- Now, take a damp muslin cloth to cover it. Place in refrigerator for half an hour.
- In the meantime, grease a baking tray with butter or oil. Also line it with butter paper.
- After 30 minutes, take out the dough from the refrigerator. Divide the dough in equal proportions.
- Give them round shapes like cookies quickly.
- Arrange the cookies on the prepared baking tray.
- In the preheated oven (160 degrees C), bake them for the next 10-12 minutes or until the edges turn golden and brown.
- Take them out from the oven and let them cool.
How to Make Hershey’s Chili Choco Oats Cookies at Home | Video
Now, it’s your turn to make the recipe and tell us your experience with the recipe in the comment section below.