Hershey’s chicken peri-peri wings is a mouth-watering recipe loaded with the goodness of caramel syrup. Today, let’s see how you can make them at your home.
I first tried them at my friend’s party. At first, I thought they would not be tasty, but when I tried them, they were really awesome. The recipe is very easy to make and just grilling the wings can take some of your time. So, let’s see how you can make the recipe at your home.
To make Hershey’s chicken peri-peri wings, marinate wings with chicken wings, peri-peri powder, olive oil, lemon juice, Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup, chicken seasoning, salt and pepper. Grill them and prepare peri-peri seasoning by mixing oregano, ginger powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, cardamom powder and salt.
Now, let’s see the detailed recipe. But do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Chocolaty Noodles– Homemade Chocolaty Noodles gives you a different level of joy and happiness which can’t be bought with money from restaurants. Learning how to cook Hershey’s Chocolaty Noodles at home is very easy and not at all a cumbersome exercise.
2. Hershey’s Khatta Meetha Samosa– This Hershey’s Khatta Meetha samosas recipe has a drizzle of Hershey’s chocolate over them, like a cherry on top. Crispy samosas with a yoghurt chives dip is surely a delight.
3. Hershey’s Dui Colored Sandesh– Before learning how to make Hershey’s Dui Colored Sandesh at home, let’s learn about it first. Sandesh is a sweet dish found in Bengal, the eastern region of the Indian subcontinent. Its primary ingredients are milk, sugar and paneer.
4. Hershey’s Mixed Fruit Choco Momos– Momos are stuffed dumplings which are steamed or fried. They are quite famous in the Indian subcontinent. Given its craze among the youth, here is a unique appetizer: Mixed Fruit Choco Momos.
Ingredients for making Hershey’s Chicken Peri-Peri Wings
|Peri-Peri Seasoning||3-4 tablespoon|
|Olive Oil||2 tablespoon|
|Lemon Juice||1/2 teaspoon|
|Hershey’s Caramel Flavoured Syrup||1 tablespoon|
|Chicken Seasoning||1/4 teaspoon|
|Salt & Black Pepper||as required|
For Peri Peri Seasoning
|Ginger Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Garlic Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Onion Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Paprika||1 1/2 teaspoon|
|Cayenne Pepper||1/2 teaspoon|
|Cardamom Powder||1 teaspoon|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||30 minutes||45 minutes|
Hershey’s Chicken Peri-Peri Wings Recipe
- Take a bowl and combine chicken wings, peri-peri powder, olive oil, lemon juice, Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup, chicken seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Now, marinate the chicken wings and keep them aside.
- Grill the chicken wings in the preheated oven (180 degrees C) for about half an hour.
- You can garnish it with onion greens.
For Peri Peri Seasoning
- Take a bowl and combine oregano, ginger powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cayenne pepper, cardamom powder and salt.
- Mix it well.
How to Make Hershey’s Peri-Peri Wings at Home | Video
Now, go and make tasty chicken wings and don’t forget your reviews in the comment section below.