Do you know? Peri-Peri is a variety of Capsicum frutescens that was initially produced by Portuguese prospectors from the malagueta pepper. Peri-Peri chicken is very common nowadays but have you ever tried peri-peri chicken with a twist of sweetness in it.
No? Don’t Worry! I know it sounds a little bit awkward that peri-peri chicken with a sweet punch? Yes when Hershey’s is with you, you can easily create a twist in your recipes.
I know it’s a little bit confusing for you to understand the logic behind the combination of Peri-Peri and Hershey’s syrup. Want to know the combination, let’s see the quick recipe and ingredients of Hershey’s Peri-Peri Chicken Wings at Home.
Ingredients for making Hershey’s Chicken Peri-Peri Wings
|Peri-Peri seasoning||3-4 tbsp|
|Olive oil||2 tbsp|
|Lemon juice||1/2 tsp|
|Hershey’s caramel flavoured syrup||1 tbsp|
|Chicken seasoning||1/4 tsp|
|Salt, black pepper||as required|
For Peri Peri Seasoning
|Ginger powder||1 tsp|
|Garlic powder||1 tsp|
|Onion powder||1 tsp|
|Paprika||1 1/2 tsp|
|Cayenne pepper||1/2 tsp|
|Cardamom Powder||1 tsp|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||30 minutes||45 minutes|
Hershey’s Chicken Peri-Peri Wings Recipe
- Take a bowl to combine chicken wings, peri-peri powder, olive oil, lemon juice, Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Syrup, chicken seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Now, marinate the chicken wings and keep them aside.
- Grill the chicken wings in the preheated oven (180 degrees C ) for about half an hour.
- You can garnish it with onion greens.
For peri peri seasoning
- First of all, take a bowl.
- Combine all the ingredients of peri-peri seasoning.
- Mix it well.