Carrot Halwa or Gajar halwa is delicious, but what if we add Hershey’s syrup to it and make some tasty cakes from it. Sounds interesting, right? Today, let’s see how you can make the cake at your home.
The recipe is perfect for festivals, special occasions and birthdays. But this recipe can mostly be made in winters as carrots are not accessible during the summers. The cake has got rich flavors and texture that just melts in your mouth. Now, let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
To prepare Hershey’s carrot halwa cake, make a batter of cream butter, sugar, Hershey’s syrup, flour, yogurt, flaxseed powder, baking soda and baking powder. Use a mold and bake them for 20-25 minutes. Garnish and serve.
It’s ok if you didn’t get all the steps right. This was just a brief introduction to the recipe and the detailed steps are mentioned below. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Muffins– When you have Hershey’s Caramel flavored Muffins at home, there’s nothing more you can ask for! A perfect blend of Hershey’s cocoa, vanilla, milk and eggs, Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Muffins would never disappoint you.
2. Hershey’s Choco Banana Cardamom Cake– Hershey’s Choco Banana Cardamom Cake is an amazing and sumptuous dessert. All cake recipes are delightful to the mouth, but this banana cake takes your love for cakes to the next level and would give you the best time.
3. Hershey’s Choco-Nut Kalakand– Let’s dive right into the sweetness of Kalakand which is substantiated by the presence of divine Hershey’s chocolate. Also, not to forget the amazing combination of almonds and pistachios.
4. Hershey’s Jowar Laddoo With Strawberry Flavor– I am crazy for laddoos, and when I came to know about this variety of laddoos I was hell-bent on making them and eating for sure.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Carrot Cake Halwa
|Gajar Halwa||250 g|
|Whole Wheat Flour||500 g|
|Flaxseed Powder||1 tablespoon|
|Baking Soda||1 1/2 teaspoon|
|Baking Powder||1 1/2 teaspoon|
|Hershey’s Strawberry Flavored Syrup||1-2 tbsp or as required|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 Minutes||25 Minutes||40 Minutes|
Hershey’s Carrot Halwa Cake Recipe
- Add cream, butter and sugar to a bowl. Whisk till sugar is dissolved.
- Now, stir in Hershey’s strawberry flavored syrup and mix well.
- Then, add whole wheat flour and whisk it as well.
- Stir in yogurt and flaxseed powder and mix well. Now, add baking soda and baking powder.
- Mix the batter well.
- Take a cupcake mold and use your cupcake-sized cups to line the mold.
- Spoon out the batter up to 3/4th of the cupcake mold.
- Now, arrange them on a baking tray and place them in a preheated oven (175 degrees C – 180 degrees C).
- Bake them for 20-25 minutes.
- Take them out and let them cool down.
- Garnish with cream cheese and caramelized carrots jullians.
- Serve it.
How to Make Hershey’s Carrot Halwa at Home | Video
I hope you liked the recipe and are ready to make it at your home. We would love to hear your experience with the recipe in the comment section below.