Carrot Halwa or Gajar halwa is a famous Indian dessert. But in this article, you would find a unique variety of this carrot halwa and that is how to make Hershey’s Carrot halwa Cake at home.
Having read that, you would now be ecstatic to know that this dessert, carrot halwa can be made even more delicious by turning it into the cupcake. And the presence of Hershey’s Strawberry flavoured syrup would make your experience even more amazing.
The mere mention of a combination of carrot and strawberry is enough to make your mouth water. Carrot Halwa Cake doesn’t require much time to be prepared. This homemade Carrot Halwa Cake recipe has rich flavours and texture which would please your palate.
In the Coming festival, serve your relatives and friends this ultimate Hershey’s Carrot Cake Halwa and celebrate togetherness. Let’s learn how to make Hershey’s Carrot Halwa Cake at your home now.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Carrot Cake Halwa
|Gajar halwa||250 gm|
|Whole wheat flour||500 gm|
|Flaxseed powder||1 tbsp|
|Baking soda||1 1/2 tsp|
|Baking powder||1 1/2 tsp|
|Hershey’s strawberry-flavoured syrup||1-2 tbsp or as required|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||25 mins||40 minutes|
Hershey’s Carrot Halwa Cake Recipe
- Take a bowl. Add cream butter and sugar and whisk till sugar is dissolved.
- Next, stir in Hershey’s strawberry flavoured syrup and mix well.
- Add whole wheat flour and whisk it as well.
- Next, stir in yoghurt and flaxseed powder, mix well. Now, add baking soda and baking powder.
- Mix the batter well.
- Firstly, take a cupcake mould and use your cupcake sized cups to line the mould.
- Spoon out the batter up to 3/4th of cupcake mould.
- Now, arrange them on a baking tray and place in a preheated oven (175 degrees C – 180 degrees C).
- Bake them for 20-25 minutes. This depends on the size of the mould as well as the tray.
- Take them out and let them cool down.
- Garnishing can be done with cream cheese and caramelized carrots jullians.
- Serve it.