Hershey’s carrot cara lollipop is mouth-watering and healthy sweet. You will only need four ingredients to make the recipe and it gets ready in just 30 minutes. So, let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
To prepare Hershey’s carrot cara lollipop, heat butter in a pan and sauté carrots. Now, add Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup, honey, and water to the pan. Then, put the lollipop sticks into carrots and serve.
There are many ways you can customize these lollipops based on your child’s tastes and allergies.
Try adding a hint of nutmeg, vanilla extract, or orange peel for a different flavor. You can also make lollipops that are entirely sugar-free by substituting the honey with a liquid stevia blend.
Now, let’s see the complete recipe below. But, before that, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
Other Recipes That You Can Try
- Beef And Bean Torta Recipe
- Spanish Hot chocolate Recipe
- Tex Mex Egg Roll Recipe
- Flavored Sugar Recipe
- Halal Sausage Recipe
- Uncle Roger Fried Rice Recipe
- Movie Popcorn Recipe
- Kevin’s Famous Chili Recipe
- Thai Red Curry Chicken Recipe
- Thai Green Curry Chicken Recipe
What Equipment Will You To Make Hershey’s Carrot Cara Lollipop?
- Saucepan – In a saucepan, sauté chopped carrots for a few minutes.
- Bowl – Remove the carrots from the pan and transfer it to a bowl.
- Lollipop Sticks – Insert lollipop sticks into each carrot for the recipe.
- Spatula – Stir the syrup using a spatula until the carrots are well coated.
- Knife – Chop the carrots into cubes using a knife.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Hershey’s Carrot Cara Lollipop?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||20 Minutes||30 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Hershey’s Carrot Cara Lollipop?
- Butter – Butter is best for sautéing carrots as it will add an incomparable rich, and nutty flavor.
- Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Syrup – Hershey caramel flavored syrup is a liquid sweetener which will add a decadently delicious caramel flavor to the lollipop.
- Honey – Honey will add floral, fruity, smoky, spicy, nutty or earthy flavor to the lollipop.
- Water – Pour water in the pan to make the sugar syrup for the lollipop.
- Carrots – Cook carrots to give the lollipop a slightly sweet flavor with earthy taste.
Steps To Make Hershey’s Carrot Cara Lollipop
1. Sauté The Carrots
Start by chopping carrots into small pieces and keep them aside.
Take a saucepan and add a tablespoon of butter. Once melted, sauté chopped carrots until brown.
2. Carrot Lollipop Is Ready
Now, pour in Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup, honey, and water to the pan. Stir everything until the carrots are well coated.
Take out the carrots and put the lollipop sticks into each carrot. Let it cool and serve.
How Will Hershey’s Carrot Cara Lollipop Look And Taste Like?
All kids love candy, but candy is definitely not good for you. And, if you’re trying to lose weight, candy is definitely not helpful. With homemade carrot cara lollipop, you can control what goes in them to ensure they’re healthy as well as delicious.
Making your own treats also allows you to pick a special occasion to do so. This could be a birthday, or it could be just because you want your kids to know they’re special.
Lollipops no doubt are favorite of a major chunk of the population especially kids. The addition of Hershey’s caramel is like the cherry on top.
Carrots Cara Lollipop Recipe
- Lollipop Sticks
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 2 tablespoon Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Syrup
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 cup Carrots (chopped)
- Chop the carrots into small pieces.
- Heat butter in a pan and sauté chopped carrots.
- Now, add Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup, honey, and water.
- Stir everything until the carrots are well coated.
- Then, take out the carrots and put the lollipop sticks into each carrot.
- Let it cool and serve.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How is lollipop made?
In the depositing process, a suitable quantity or mass of pre-prepared confectionery or candy material in fluid form is initially deposited in a mould; the candy mass is partly cooled, and the stick is then inserted into it, thus producing lollipops with a smooth outer surface.
What are the top ingredients in candy?
Sugar, mainly sucrose from sugar beets or sugarcane, is the major constituent of most candies. Other sweeteners employed in candy manufacture include corn syrup, corn sugar, honey, molasses, maple sugar, and noncaloric sweeteners.
Is candy healthy or not?
Candy is popular worldwide but mostly made from sugar, artificial flavors, and food dyes, which provide calories but very little nutrition. In fact, eating it may increase your risk of cavities, obesity, and type 2 diabetes.
What is the process of making candy?
Candy is made by dissolving sugar in water or milk to form a syrup, which is boiled until it reaches the desired concentration or starts to caramelize. The type of candy depends on the ingredients and how long the mixture is boiled. Candy comes in a wide variety of textures, from soft and chewy to hard and brittle.
Carrot cara lollipops are a perfect treat for kids. Not only are they delicious and easy to make, but they’re also good for you. These lollipops are a great way to get your child excited about eating their vegetables.
This was all from my side and now it’s your turn to make the recipe of carrots cara lollipop. Also, don’t forget to share your reviews in the comment section below.