Hershey’s carrot cara lollipop is mouth-watering and healthy sweet. In this post, let’s see how you can make it at your home.
Only 4 ingredients are required to make the recipe and it gets ready in just 30 minutes. I got to know about the recipe from my mother. She used to make the lollipop when I was a little kid. The drizzle of Hershey’s syrup makes it so exciting. Now, let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
To prepare Hershey’s carrot cara lollipop, heat butter in a pan and saute carrots. Now, add Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup, honey and water to the pan. Then, put the lollipop sticks into carrots and serve.
Now, let’s see the complete recipe below. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Straw-Coconut Ladoos– These ladoos are perfect for your family get-together’s or festivals. The sweetness of ladoos can create sweet memories on your special occasions.
2. Hershey’s Chocolaty Noodles– Homemade Chocolaty Noodles gives you a different level of joy and happiness which can’t be bought with money from restaurants. Learning how to cook Hershey’s Chocolaty Noodles at home is very easy and not at all a cumbersome exercise.
3. Hershey’s Khatte Meethe Tart– I will show you how easy and quick it is to take Hershey’s Khatta Meetha Tart at home and trust me after eating this you and your whole family are going to fall in love with this Khatte Meethe Tart recipe.
4. Hershey’s Chili Choco Oats Cookies– Definitely, you can’t say no to Hershey’s Chili Choco Oats Cookies. If you can make it at your own and that too within an hour, what else can you desire for?
Ingredients for Hershey’s Carrot Cara Lollipop Recipe
|Carrots (chopped)||1 cup|
|Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Syrup||2 tbsp|
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 minutes||20 minutes||30 minutes|
Hershey’s Carrot Cara Lollipop Recipe
- Heat butter in a pan and saute chopped carrots.
- Now, add Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup, honey and water.
- Then, take out the carrots and put the lollipop sticks into each carrot.
- Let it cool and serve.
How to Make Hershey’s Carrot Cara Lollipop at Home | Video
This was all from my side and now it’s your turn to make the recipe. Also, don’t forget to share your reviews in the comment section below.