Hershey’s caramel-flavored muffins is a really great and appetizing muffin recipe. In this post, let’s see how you can make them at your home.
The muffins are a perfect blend of Hershey’s cocoa, vanilla, milk, eggs, and Hershey’s caramel flavored muffins. The best thing about the muffins is that they are super healthy and your kids are going to love them. Just baking them can take a little time, but your patience will be worth it.
Hershey’s caramel flavored muffins can be prepared by mixing mashed bananas, eggs, melted butter, milk, vanilla, flour, sugar, and baking powder. Now, mix the Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup and Hershey’s spreads cocoa with almond. Pour the Hershey’s mixture onto batter. Bake for 25 minutes and serve.
Well, the recipe sounds confusing, right? But don’t worry, this was just an overview of the recipe and the step-by-step procedure is mentioned below. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Happy Chappy Noodles– Hershey’s syrup adds a special twist to your daily boring chapattis, and trust me, after eating this Hershey’s Happy Chappy Noodles, they are going to fall in love with this recipe.
2. Hershey’s Carrot Halwa Cake– Carrot Halwa or Gajar halwa is a famous Indian dessert. But in this article, you would find a unique variety of this carrot halwa, and that is how to make Hershey’s Carrot halwa Cake at home.
3. Hershey’s Choco-Nut Kalakand– Let’s dive right into the sweetness of Kalakand which is substantiated by the presence of divine Hershey’s chocolate. Also, not to forget the amazing combination of almonds and pistachios.
4. Hershey’s Jowar Laddoo With Strawberry Flavor– I am crazy for laddoos, and when I came to know about this variety of laddoos, I was hell-bent on making them and eating for sure.
Ingredients for Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Muffins Recipe
|Refined Flour||125 g|
|Baking Powder||1/4 teaspoon|
|Melted Sugar||125 g|
|Vanilla Essence||1/2 teaspoon|
|Hershey’s Spreads Cocoa with Almond||4 tablespoon|
|Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Syrup||4 tablespoon|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||25 minutes||40 minutes|
Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Muffins Recipe
- Use paper liners to line a muffin tray.
- Take a large bowl. Combine the flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Take another bowl. Mix the mashed bananas, eggs, melted butter, milk and vanilla.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients well, ensuring the batter has a thick consistency.
- Take a separate bowl. Mix the Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup and Hershey’s spreads cocoa with almond.
- Take prepared muffin tins and add batter into them.
- Use a piping bag to top the muffins with Hershey’s caramel and spreads the cocoa mixture.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes on a wire rack.
- Take the muffins out of the tins.
- Garnish with sliced bananas and drizzle the caramel.
How to Make Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Muffins at Home | Video
Now, it’s your turn to make the muffins and don’t forget to share your experience with the recipe in the comment section below.