Muffins are my favourite delicacies. When you have Hershey’s Caramel flavoured Muffins at home, there’s nothing more you can ask for! A perfect blend of Hershey’s cocoa, vanilla, milk and eggs, Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Muffins would never disappoint you.
When I made Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Muffins at home for the first time, I hadn’t imagined they would turn out to be so good. Within 35-40 minutes, my delicious muffins were ready.
I sliced the banana in round shapes as well as drizzled Hershey’s caramel on the top of the baked muffins. So fresh and yummy they appeared when I took them out of the oven that I couldn’t resist myself from taking a bite.
If you wish to enjoy these muffins at home, I would be explaining how to make Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Syrup at home. To know more, jump to the Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Muffins Recipe given below.
Ingredients for Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Muffins Recipe
|Refined flour||125 gm|
|Baking powder||1/4 tsp|
|Melted sugar||125 gm|
|Vanilla essence||1/2 tsp|
|Hershey’s Spreads Cocoa with Almond||4 tbsp|
|Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Syrup||4 tbsp|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||25 minutes||40 minutes|
Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Muffins Recipe
- Use paper liners to line a muffin tray.
- Take a large bowl. Combine the flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Take another bowl. Mix the mashed bananas, eggs, melted butter, milk and vanilla.
- Combine dry and wet ingredients well ensuring the batter has a thick consistency.
- Take a separate bowl. Mix the Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Syrup and Hershey’s Spreads Cocoa with almond.
- Take prepared muffin tins and add batter into it.
- Use a piping bag to top the muffins with Hershey’s caramel and Spreads Cocoa mixture.
- Bake for about 25 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes on a wire rack.
- Take the muffins out of the tins and garnish with sliced bananas.
- Drizzle the caramel as well.