If you are wondering how to make a delicious and heavenly dessert drink at home, you have got your answer here. Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Celebrations made at home is going to take you into a beautiful world. Can we imagine a sweet world without caramel and cocoa ?
Certainly no ! So, this special Caramel Flavored Celebrations Recipe has a divine taste of caramel from the one and only Hershey’s as well as Spreads Coca with almond. You are eager to make this recipe by now, I’m sure.
To make your experience even more amazing, apples and oats along with flaxseed and cinnamon powder are to be added in the milk . Without taking much of your time, this Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Celebrations can be made at home within 15 minutes.
If you wish to celebrate an occasion or add more delight to your meals, you should include Carmel Flavored Celebrations. So, now we would be learning how to make Caramel Flavored Celebrations at home. Given below is the exclusive Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Celebrations Recipe.
Ingredients for Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Celebrations Recipe
|Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup||3 tbsp|
|Flaxseed powder||1 tbsp|
|Hershey’s spreads cocoa with almonds||1 tbsp|
|Cinnamon Powder||1/4 tbsp|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|15 minutes||15 minutes|
Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Celebrations Recipe
- Firstly, in order to soften the oats, you have to soak them in milk for a few minutes in a bowl.
- Blend the oats, chopped apples, flaxseed powder, Hershey’s Spreads Cocoa with Almond, Hershey’s Caramel flavoured syrup, cinnamon powder and ice cubes as well.
- Puree it until the mixture is smooth.
- Take a long glass and pour the mixture into it.
- Use whipped cream for garnishing as well as drizzle caramel bits.