Looking for some good caramel recipes? If yes, then try making caramel celebrations at your home in a few easy steps.
Caramel flavored celebrations is a healthy delicacy as it contains milk, oats, chopped apples and flaxseed powder. Adding Hershey’s spreads cocoa with almond and Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup to it enhances the flavors even more.
To make caramel-flavored celebrations, soak oats in milk for a few minutes. Now, blend the oats, chopped apples, flaxseed powder, Hershey’s spreads cocoa with almond, Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup, cinnamon powder and ice cubes. Garnish and serve.
This was just an overview of the recipe and the complete detailed procedure is mentioned below. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Happy Sips– This special Hershey’s Happy sips recipe has a delightful taste of strawberry, chocolate or you can add flavors according to you in this recipe.
2. Hershey’s Khatte Meethe Tart– I will show you how easy and quick it is to take Hershey’s Khatta Meetha Tart at home and trust me, after eating this, you and your whole family are going to fall in love with this Khatte Meethe Tart recipe.
3. Hershey’s Baked Yoghurt Pudding– Baked Yoghurt Pudding is a healthy and creamy dessert. Fresh cream would enhance its texture and flavor. Also, custard powder is one of the ingredients which would only add to the taste of an already delicious yogurt dessert.
4. Hershey’s Sweet Coconut Choco Uttappa– You must have eaten Uttappa many times. But what if you have coconut and Hershey’s chocolate-flavoured syrup as additions to it. Sweet Coconut Choco Uttappa is surely a delightful dish and nothing can beat it.
Ingredients for Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Celebrations Recipe
|Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Syrup||3 tbsp|
|Flaxseed Powder||1 tablespoon|
|Hershey’s Spreads Cocoa with Almonds||1 tablespoon|
|Cinnamon Powder||1/4 tablespoon|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Total time|
|15 Minutes||15 Minutes|
Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Celebrations Recipe
- Soak oats in milk for a few minutes to soften them.
- Now, blend the oats, chopped apples, flaxseed powder, Hershey’s spreads cocoa with almond, Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup, cinnamon powder and ice cubes.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Take a long glass and pour the mixture into it.
- Use whipped cream for garnishing as well as drizzle caramel bits.
How to Make Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Celebrations at Home | Video
This was all from my side. Now, it’s your turn to make the recipe. Also, don’t forget to share your reviews in the comment section below.