Hershey’s caramelized BBQ potato is a really great barbecued snack. Today, let’s see how you can make the recipe at your home.
I first tried these potatoes at a birthday party. Then, I asked my friend about the recipe and he told me about the potatoes. Since then, I have been making the recipe at my home every weekend. Now, let’s see how you can make the recipe.
To prepare Hershey’s caramelized BBQ potatoes, mix chili sauce, garlic paste, ginger paste, Worcestershire sauce, mustard paste, mix herbs, Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup, black pepper and salt in a bowl. Coat the potatoes with the mixture and then grill them using a satay stick.
See how easy it was to make them. Now, let’s see the detailed recipe. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Sweet n Spicy Nachos– Nachos with a drizzle of Hershey’s Strawberry Flavored Syrup is an absolute delight. Serve it to your guests at the next party at your home.
2. Hershey’s Choco Chip Cookies– Loaded with butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, chocolate chips and Hershey’s chocolate, you’re really going to love them. The cookies are popular for being crispy yet soft. They are the best things you can serve to your guests or even kids.
3. Hershey’s Fudgy Donut Burger– Donut and burger together, I can’ ask for more. Fairly easy and quick to make, it’s going to take you on a joy ride. Learning how to make Fudgy Donut Burger at home would make you even more delighted.
4. Hershey’s Choco-Nut Kalakand– Let’s dive right into the sweetness of Kalakand which is substantiated by the presence of divine Hershey’s chocolate. Also, not to forget the amazing combination of almonds and pistachios.
Ingredients For Hershey’s Caramalised BBQ Potatoes Recipe
|Chilli Sauce||1 teaspoon|
|Garlic Paste||1 teaspoon|
|Ginger Paste||1 teaspoon|
|Worcestershire Sauce||1 teaspoon|
|Mustard Paste||1/2 teaspoon|
|Mix Herbs||2 teaspoon|
|Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Syrup||1 tablespoon|
|Baby Potatoes (Peeled and Pre Boiled)||6|
|Black Pepper & Salt||as required (1 pinch)|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|30 minutes||30 minutes||1 hour|
Hershey’s Caramalised BBQ Potatoes Recipe
- Mix chili sauce, garlic paste, ginger paste, Worcestershire sauce, mustard paste, mix herbs, Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup, black pepper and salt in a bowl.
- Add the potatoes and coat them well.
- Leave it aside for 30 minutes.
- Take a satay stick and arrange the potatoes on it.
- Use butter to grill them well.
- Serve hot.
How to Make Hershey’s Caramalised BBQ Potatoes at Home | Video
Now, it’s your time to make the recipe at your home. Also, do share your reviews in the comment section below.