Hershey’s Breakfast Parfait brings to you a different variety of parfait. Before learning how to make Breakfast Parfait, let’s see what it means. Meaning “perfect” in French, parfait is served in a parfait glass with different layers of ingredients.
This frozen dessert has Hershey’s chocolate-flavoured syrup, yoghurt, melon seeds, coconut, cornflakes, almonds among others. Isn’t the mere mention of these ingredients making your mouth water? With different varieties in France and America, Hershey’s Breakfast Parfait is equally incredible.
You might find it very delicious and yummy. Also, it is very easy and simple to make. Homemade Breakfast parfait doesn’t consume much of your time. It’s worth your efforts.
This healthy Breakfast Parfait is delicious and sumptuous meal. Let’s learn how to make Hershey’s Breakfast Parfait at home. Check out the Breakfast Parfait Recipe.
Ingredients required for Hershey’s Breakfast Parfait
|Corn flakes||50 gm|
|Desiccated coconut||1 tbsp|
|Flax seeds powder||1 tbsp|
|Melon seeds||2 tbsp|
|Hershey’s Caramel flavoured syrup||2 tsp|
|Thick Yoghurt||1 1/2 cups|
|Hershey’s chocolate-flavoured syrup||2 tbsp|
|Cubed fresh fruits||1 cup|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||10 minutes||25 minutes|
Breakfast Parfait Recipe
- Take a large bowl.
- Mix oats, Hershey’s caramel flavoured syrup, raisins, flax seeds, melon seeds, cranberries, desiccated coconut, corn flakes and almonds well.
- Take a baking tray and spread out this prepared mixture evenly over it.
- Bake in a preheated oven(170 degrees C) for 8-10 minutes.
- Take proper care to not burn it.
- Take another bowl. Whisk yoghurt and Hershey’s chocolate-flavoured syrup together.
- Now, in a jar, add layers of chocolate yoghurt, oats and cornflakes mixture.
- Top it with fruits.
- Serve it chilled.