Hershey’s breakfast parfait is a perfect delicacy for your breakfast. In this post, let’s see how you can make it at your home.
Parfait is a French word meaning perfect. It is served in a parfait glass with different layers of ingredients. This frozen dessert has got the goodness of Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup, yogurt, melon seeds, coconut and cornflakes. Now, let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
To make Hershey’s breakfast parfait, Mix oats, Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup, raisins, flax seeds, melon seeds, cranberries, desiccated coconut, corn flakes and almonds in a large bowl and bake it. Now, whisk yogurt and Hershey’s chocolate flavored syrup. Then, add layers of chocolate yogurt, oats and cornflakes mixture in a jar.
This was just an introduction to the recipe and the complete procedure is mentioned below. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Apple Butter– Hershey’s Apple Butter recipe requires only 4 ingredients and half an hour to prepare. This fantastic homemade Apple Butter is quite delicious and would make your day even more delightful.
2. Hershey’s Makhana Jelly Bhel– Do you know about the recipe of Makhana, which is child-centered and looks tempting? Hershey’s can always add a special twist to your daily food items.
3. Chocolate Pana Cotta– Before learning to make Hershey’s Chocolate Pana Cotta, did you know it is an Italian dessert of sweetened cream thickened with gelatin? This Hershey’s Chocolate Pana Cotta Recipe adds a twist to this Italian dessert. Keep reading to know-how.
4. Hershey’s Choco Banana Cardamom Cake– Hershey’s Choco Banana Cardamom Cake is an amazing and sumptuous dessert. All cake recipes are delightful to the mouth, but this banana cake takes your love for cakes to the next level and would give you the best time.
Ingredients required for Hershey’s Breakfast Parfait
|Corn Flakes||50 g|
|Desiccated Coconut||1 tablespoon|
|Flax Seeds Powder||1 tablespoon|
|Melon Seeds||2 tablespoon|
|Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Syrup||2 teaspoon|
|Thick Yogurt||1 1/2 cups|
|Hershey’s Chocolate Flavored Syrup||2 tablespoon|
|Cubed Fresh Fruits||1 cup|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 Minutes||10 Minutes||25 Minutes|
Breakfast Parfait Recipe
- Mix oats, Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup, raisins, flax seeds, melon seeds, cranberries, desiccated coconut, corn flakes and almonds in a large bowl.
- Take a baking tray and spread out this prepared mixture evenly over it.
- Bake in a preheated oven (170 degrees C) for 8-10 minutes.
- Whisk yogurt and Hershey’s chocolate-flavored syrup in another bowl.
- Now, add layers of chocolate yogurt, oats and cornflakes mixture in a jar.
- Top it with fruits and serve it chilled.
How to Make Breakfast Parfait Recipe at Home | Video
Now, it’s time you make the recipe at your home for your loved ones. Also, don’t forget to share your reviews in the comment section below.