Hershey’s baked yogurt pudding is a healthy and creamy dessert. Today, let’s see how you can make it at your home.
You should definitely try out the recipe. The fresh cream added to the yogurt enhances its texture and flavor. Custard powder is also added to the pudding, which makes it even more delicious. This is one of my favorite pudding recipes and I frequently make it for my friends and family.
To prepare Hershey’s baked yogurt pudding, mix curd, cream, custard powder and Hershey’s strawberry syrup in a bowl. Bake it for 10 minutes at 150 degrees C. Refrigerate and serve.
This was just an overview of the recipe and the detailed recipe is mentioned below. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Caramel Flavored Celebrations– This special Caramel Flavored Celebrations Recipe has a divine taste of caramel from the one and only Hershey’s as well as Spreads Coca with almond. You are eager to make this recipe by now, I’m sure.
2. Pear and Walnut Croissants– Pear and walnut combination is the most incredible thing ever. Hershey’s Pear and Walnut Croissants is an amazing croissant recipe. This pastry from Austria is made with hung curd as well.
3. Hershey’s Paniyaram– Paniyaram or Kuzhi Paniyaram is ball-shaped dumplings and part of the all-time favorite South Indian cuisine. One of the daily breakfast dishes is cooked on a special Paniyaram pan or Aebleskiver pan.
4. Hershey’s Sheer Khurma Sips– Sheer Khurma is a traditional Hyderabadi rice vermicelli pudding made during Eid and other festivities. Hershey’s Sheer Khurma Sips garnished with icing sugar and dried rose petals is a sumptuous and must-eat delicacy.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Baked Yoghurt Pudding
|Custard Powder||1 tablespoon|
|Hershey’s Strawberry Flavored Syrup||30 ml|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Baking time||Total time (without chilling time)|
|10 Minutes||10 Minutes||20 Minutes|
Hershey’s Baked Yoghurt Pudding Recipe
- Mix curd, cream, custard powder and Hershey’s strawberry syrup in a bowl.
- Pour this mixture in another baking dish up to 3/4 of it.
- Now, bake it for 10 minutes at 150 degrees C (Use water bath method).
- Once it is at room temperature, let it chill for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
How to Make Hershey’s Baked Yogurt Pudding at Home | Video
This was all from my side and now it’s your turn to make this awesome recipe at your home. Also, don’t forget to share your reviews in the comment section below.