You must have eaten different varieties of gujiya at home or during festivals. But this gujiya recipe has a tinge of Hershey’s caramel and fruity flavor to it. Isn’t that interesting ?
Apple pie stuffing into gujiya can be the yummiest things you have ever tasted. Apple Pie Gujiya is a pure delight and a favourite of many people including me. This sweet dish adds on to your happiness when you have Hershey’s caramel as one of the main ingredients.
Also, this yummy and delicious apple pie gujiya dish can be made at home with much ease and quickness. The taste of almonds would be loved by you. It’s worth making and then savouring.
Hershey’s Apple Pie Gujiya Recipe is given below. Adhere to the directions to know how to make Apple Pie Gujiya at home.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Apple Pie Gujiya
|Refined flour||1 cup|
|Ghee||1 1/2 tbsp|
|Cinnamon powder||1 tsp|
|Apple cider vinegar||1/2 tbsp|
|Roasted almonds, chopped||2 tbsp|
|Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup||3 tbsp|
Note : Use water, oil and salt as per the requirement.
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||40 minutes||55 minutes|
Hershey’s Apple Pie Gujiya Recipe
For the dough
- Take a bowl.
- Add refined flour, ghee and salt in it.
- Combine and mix them properly so that they appear like breadcrumbs.
- Kneading a stiff yet tender dough with water would be the next step.
- Finally, when kneading is done, place a damp muslin cloth over it and leave it undisturbed for the next 15 minutes.
For apple pie stuffing
- Take a pan. Heat butter in it.
- Next, put chopped apples into it as well as saute.
- Now, sprinkle cinnamon powder and put apple cider vinegar, almonds, Hershey’s caramel flavoured syrup into the bowl. Mix until a thick consistency is achieved.
- Remove from heat. Let it cool down.
- Take a kadai or skillet. Heat oil in it.
- Meanwhile, take some part of the dough and roll it out.
- Fill its centre with prepared apple pie stuffing and then mould it in a triangular shape or shape of gujiya.
- Fry them deeply in oil until they appear to be golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot.