You must have eaten different varieties of gujiya at home or during festivals. But this gujiya recipe has a tinge of Hershey’s caramel and fruity flavor to it. So, let’s see how you can make the recipe at your home.
Stuffing apple pie into gujiya will make it more healthy and delicious. The recipe is perfect for festivals and special occasions. When you add Hershey’s syrup to the recipe, the flavors enhance even more. Now, let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
To prepare Hershey’s apple pie gujiya, make a dough and apple pie stuffing by using cinnamon powder, apples, apple cider vinegar, almonds and Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup. Fill the stuffing into the dough and fry. The gujiya is ready to serve.
Now, let’s check out the detailed recipe. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Strawberry flavored Tiramisu– It is an Italian dessert. This coffee-flavored dessert can be made in various ways. So, this Strawberry Flavored Tiramisu from Hershey’s is one such type.
2. Hershey’s Rainbow Bhel Canape– Hershey’s Rainbow Bhel Canape is an easy-to-make and time-efficient snack. It has Hershey’s cocoa powder as well as chocolate-flavored syrup, which would intoxicate you with its taste and sweetness.
3. Hershey’s Ragi Choco Dosa– This Ragi choco dosa recipe is somewhat different from other dosas. You must have eaten a variety of other dosa dishes. But have you eaten one with ragi as well as flavored chocolate syrup from Hershey’s as its major ingredients?
- 4. Hershey’s Superhero Paratha– You might be heard about Aloo paratha, ajwain paratha, cheese paratha and a hell of a lot of varieties. But have you heard about Strawberry Flavored Paratha or Chocolate Paratha? No! I am not Kidding. This is possible only with Hershey’s flavored syrup.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Apple Pie Gujiya
|Refined Flour||1 cup|
|Ghee||1 1/2 tablespoon|
|Cinnamon Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Apple Cider Vinegar||1/2 tablespoon|
|Roasted Almonds (chopped)||2 tablespoon|
|Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Syrup||3 tablespoon|
Note: Use water, oil and salt as per the requirement.
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|15 minutes||40 minutes||55 minutes|
Hershey’s Apple Pie Gujiya Recipe
For the dough
- Add refined flour, ghee and salt to a bowl.
- Combine and mix them properly so that they appear like breadcrumbs.
- Now, knead a stiff yet tender dough by adding water.
- Then, place a damp muslin cloth over it and leave it undisturbed for the next 15 minutes.
For apple pie stuffing
- Heat butter in a pan and saute chopped apples.
- Now, add cinnamon powder, apple cider vinegar, almonds, Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup and mix thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Now, take some part of the dough and roll it out.
- Fill its center with prepared apple pie stuffing and then mold it in the shape of gujiya.
- Fry them deeply in oil until they appear to be golden brown in color.
- Serve hot.
How to Make Hershey’s Apple Pie Gujiya at Home | Video
This was all from my side and now it’s your turn to make the recipe at your home. Please share your suggestions in the comment section below.