Hershey’s apple butter serves perfectly with bread and other bakery goods. Today, let’s see how you can make the recipe at your home.
Many people love having bread and butter in their breakfast, but I like it extra healthy. So, I use apples to make butter and it is really tasty. The butter is better than the packaged one as it is totally preservative-free. So, let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
To prepare Hershey’s apple butter, heat nutmeg powder, cinnamon powder, apples and Hershey’s syrup with water in a pan. When the mixture becomes thick, turn off the flame. Let it cool and serve with bread.
Now, let’s see the detailed recipe. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Choco Milk Jelly Bar– Homemade Choco Milk Jelly Bar is sure to delight and worth making. With only 4 ingredients, Jelly bars with excellent flavor and equally delicious chocolate and milk combinations can be relished by you.
2. Chocolate Pana Cotta– Before learning to make Hershey’s Chocolate Pana Cotta, did you know it is an Italian dessert of sweetened cream thickened with gelatin? This Hershey’s Chocolate Pana Cotta Recipe adds a twist to this Italian dessert. Keep reading to know-how.
3. Breakfast Parfait– Hershey’s Breakfast Parfait brings you a different variety of parfait. Before learning how to make Breakfast Parfait, let’s see what it means. Meaning “perfect” in French, parfait is served in a parfait glass with different layers of ingredients.
4. Hershey’s Almond Oats Pancakes– You can make these simple and incredible pancakes for your siblings, friends, or kids. Irrespective of the age, homemade pancakes with almonds, oats and Hershey’s caramel is what everybody loves and craves!
Ingredients required for making Apple Butter Recipe
|Nutmeg Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|Cinnamon Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Apples (peeled & chopped)||4-5|
|Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Syrup||2-3 tablespoon|
How much time would it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 Minutes||30 Minutes||40 Minutes|
Hershey’s Apple Butter Recipe
- Heat nutmeg powder, cinnamon powder, apples and Hershey’s syrup with 1 cup of water in a pan.
- Let them cook for about half an hour over medium flame.
- When the mixture is thick enough, remove it from the flame.
- Now, coat the toasted bread slice with prepared apple butter.
- Serve immediately.
How to Make Hershey’s Apple Butter at Home | Video
This was all from my side and now it’s your turn to make the recipe at your home. Also, don’t forget to share your reviews in the comment section below.