This pancake recipe has an amazing mixture of almonds and oats. The most special thing about Almond Oats Pancakes is the final drizzling of Hershey’s caramel. It can prove to be an amazing start to your day.
You can make these simple and incredible pancakes for your siblings, friends or kids. Irrespective of the age, homemade pancakes with almonds, oats and Hershey’s caramel is what everybody loves and craves for!
The recipe for Hershey’s Almond Oats Pancakes is easy and quick to make. In this article, I shall be explaining how to make Hershey’s Almond Oats Pancakes at home. Without further ado, let’s dive right into the Hershey’s Almond Oats Pancakes Recipe given below.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Almond Oats Pancakes Recipe
|Wheat flour||1/2 cup|
|Oats/ oats flour||1 cup|
|Baking powder||1 tsp|
|Chopped salted almonds||1/4 cup|
|Hershey’s Caramel Flavored syrup||3 tbsp|
Note: Use Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup, icing sugar and chopped salted almonds for garnishing.
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 minutes||15 minutes||25 minutes|
Hershey’s Almond Oats Pancakes Recipe
- Take a bowl.
- Put wheat Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Syrup, baking powder, flour, oats, egg, and milk into it. Mix them properly.
- Leave it undisturbed for about 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, take a non-stick pan. Add butter.
- Add a spoonful of the prepared mixture.
- Cook and flip to cook from both sides until you observe golden brownish colour on it.
- Garnish it with salted almonds, icing sugar, and Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Syrup.
- Serve immediately.