Hershey’s almond oats pancakes are an amazing recipe made by a mixture of almonds and oats. Today, let’s see how you can make it to your home.
The recipe is very easy to make and gets ready in less than 30 minutes. The pancakes are very rich in nutrients as they contain almonds, oats, milk and egg. The recipe is best for your kids. Now, let’s have a quick overview of the recipe.
To make Hershey’s almond oats pancakes, mix wheat flour, Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup, baking powder, flour, oats, egg and milk in a bowl. Now, heat butter and add a spoonful of mixture. Cook both the sides and garnish with almonds, icing sugar and caramel syrup.
Now, let’s see the detailed recipe. Also, do check out other recipes made with Hershey’s syrup.
1. Hershey’s Apple Butter– Hershey’s Apple Butter recipe requires only 4 ingredients and half an hour to prepare. This fantastic homemade Apple Butter is quite delicious and would make your day even more delightful.
2. Hershey’s Ragi Mug Cake– These mug cakes are eggless and made from a millet – ragi. Also, as the name suggests, it takes only 1 minute in the oven and is ready to be eaten. What else can we desire if mug cakes are ready within a minute?
3. Hershey’s Nuts Barfi– With the almonds, pistachios, as well as cashew powder enhancing the taste, this sweet nuts barfi recipe doesn’t require milk. Also, to add to your delight, we have Hershey’s strawberry syrup as one of the prime ingredients.
4. Hershey’s Paniyaram– Paniyaram or Kuzhi Paniyaram is ball-shaped dumplings and part of all-time favorite South Indian cuisine. One of the daily breakfast dishes, is cooked on a special Paniyaram pan or Aebleskiver pan.
Ingredients Required for Hershey’s Almond Oats Pancakes Recipe
|Wheat Flour||1/2 cup|
|Oats/Oats flour||1 cup|
|Baking Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Salted Almonds (chopped)||1/4 cup|
|Hershey’s Caramel Flavored Syrup||3 tbsp|
Note: Use Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup, icing sugar and chopped salted almonds for garnishing.
How much time will it take?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|10 minutes||15 minutes||25 minutes|
Hershey’s Almond Oats Pancakes Recipe
- Mix wheat flour, Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup, baking powder, flour, oats, egg and milk in a bowl.
- Let it rest for 7 minutes.
- Now, heat a non-stick pan and melt butter.
- Add a spoonful of the prepared mixture.
- Cook and flip to cook from both sides until you observe golden brownish color on it.
- Garnish it with salted almonds, icing sugar, and Hershey’s caramel flavored syrup.
- Serve immediately.
How to Make Hershey’s Almond Oats Pancakes at Home | Video
This was all from my side and now it’s your turn to make this awesome recipe. Also, do share your suggestions in the comment section below.