Hennessy (also known as Jas Hennessy & Co.) is a French brandy brand that was founded by was originally founded in 1765 by the Irishman Richard Hennessy. And since then, the Hennessy family has been involved in the management of the company.
The brand has been relevant for more than 250 years and it is the leading brand of cognac in the world. For those of you who don’t know what cognac is, it is basically a type of brandy made from grapes or wine. It has been reported that Hennessy sells more than 50 million bottles each year. That is roughly the world’s 40% cognac.
So in this article, I will tell you the latest Hennessy prices of 2020. But besides that, I will also tell you the
Hennessy prices are generally higher as compared to other whiskey makers. This is due to the reason that it is a cognac and cognac are generally expensive from other drinks because it requires expensive base ingredients and they are only made in the cognac region of France.
Hennessy prices also depend on the size of the bottle you are buying. The company usually manufactures 375ml, 750ml, and a 1L bottle and you can purchase Hennessy from any of the supermarkets like Walmart, Target, Walgreens and more.
So without waiting more, let’s check out the latest Hennessy prices.
|Hennessy VS||375ml||$17.99 – $19.99|
|Hennessy VS||750ml||$33.99 – $38.99|
|Hennessy VS||1L||$49.99 – $52.99|
|Hennessy VS||1.75L||$74.99 – $82.99|
|Hennessy XO||750ml||$199.99 – $229.99|
|Hennessy pure white||750ml||$94.99 – $139.99|
|Hennessy Black||750ml||$39.99 – $46.99|
|Hennessy VSOP Privilege||750ml||$51.99 – $58.99|
|Hennessy Paradis||750ml||$799.99 – $999.99|
|Hennessy Paradis Imperial||750ml||$2399.99 – $2799.99|
|Hennessy Richard||750ml||$3799.99 – $5499.99|
|Hennessy VS Limited Edition||750ml||$39.99 – $49.99|
|Master Blender’s Selection No 2||750ml||$94.99 – $99.99|
Hennessy Drinks Collection
Hennessy has its drinks collection that includes 8 drinks. Those eight different drinks are Hennessy X.O, Hennessy Paradis, James Hennessy, Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege, Hennessy Paradis Imperial, Richard Hennessy, Hennessy Prive, and Hennessy X.O Limited Edition. So let’s talk a little more about these drinks.
1) Hennessy X.O
It is the original X.O since 1870, meaning Extra Old and was created by Maurice Hennessy in 1870 for his circle of friends. Selected from 4 premier growing areas. This drink has a hint of cocoa and a warm, fruity presence. The long finish expresses all the complexity of the cognac’s blending and its long aging process.
2) Hennessy Paradis
Inspired by the legend of an 1818 order of a unique blend of rare cognacs for Tsar Alexander I of Russia, Hennessy’s Master Blender Yann Fillioux has created Paradis Impérial in 2011.
3) James Hennessy
In 2015, the year of Hennessy’s 250th anniversary, the Maison paid tribute to James Hennessy, the eldest son of Maison’s founder, Richard Hennessy. This drink is enhanced by fresher flavors reminiscent of apricot, then pistachio and blood peach.
4) Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilege
Inspired by a cognac created in 1817 in response to a request from the future king of England, George IV, Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège has built its reputation across nearly 2 centuries. Today Hennessy V.S.O.P Privilège has become established as the world’s favorite VSOP Cognac and is recognized for its harmonious and well-structured blend.
5) Hennessy Paradis Imperial
Inspired by the legend of an 1818 order of a unique blend of rare cognacs for Tsar Alexander I of Russia, Hennessy’s Master Blender Yann Fillioux has created Paradis Impérial in 2011. This drink has jasmine and orange flower.
6) Richard Hennessy
This drink is created for connoisseurs of the greatest cognacs, Richard Hennessy brings together the past and the present in a blossoming encounter. This unique cognac embodies 200 years of history, talent, knowledge, expertise, and Savoir-Faire.
7) Hennessy Prive
This drink draws inspiration from Art Deco, Hennessy Privé pays tribute to its creator James Hennessy who in 1920 entrusted the secrets of the blend to cellar Master Alfred Fillioux. This drink tastes like fresh mint as well as preserved fruits which together create a velvety structure, pleasingly lifted by flavors reminiscent of praline.
8) Hennessy X.O Limited Edition
This drink is a work of modern architecture, the design amplifies the blend inside. This drink is similar to the unchanged since 1870s Hennessy X.O – while placing Hennessy X.O on a modern aesthetic frontier.
Hennessy Mixed Drinks
You can make a selection of mixed drinks using all the 8 flavors of Hennessy that I’ve told you above. So let’s check out all those mixed drinks.
- Kumquat– This drink is made with, 6cl Hennessy Very Special (2 oz), pineapple juice (0,5oz), 2 crushed kumquats, 1,5cl lime juice (0,5oz), 1,5cl orgeat sirup (0,5oz), 4cl Mediterranean Fever-Tree (1,5oz), Ice cubes and Mint as a garnish.
- Coffee Passion– This drink is made with 4cl Hennessy Very Special, 2cl Coffee Liquor (0,5oz), ½ Passion fruit, and Sirup sugar cane (0,5oz).
- Pink Grapefruit– This drink is made with 5cl Hennessy Very Special, (1,5oz), 0,5cl Tio Pepe dry sherry (0,2oz)1 dash Angostura orange bitters, Mediterranean Tonic Fever-Tree, Grapefruit zest, and Basil.
- Summer Slow Down– This drink is made with 50 ml Hennessy VS, 20 ml Sloe Gin, 20 ml Fresh Meyer Lemon Juice, 15 ml Simple syrup, 4 dashes Peychaud bitters and garnished lemon.
- The Artist– This drink is made with 50 ml Hennessy cognac, 15 ml Fresh Lime Juice, 10 ml Simple Syrup, 1 sprig of mint muddled, 1 sprig of mint slapped (garnish), and Top with Ginger Ale.
- The North Star– This drink is made with 70 ml Hennessy cognac, 10 ml maple syrup, 1 dash fee brothers black walnut bitters, and 1 dash Angostura bitters
- The Mint– This drink is made with 70 ml Hennessy cognac, 10 ml maple syrup, 1 dash fee brothers black walnut bitters, 1 dash angostura bitters and Garnish: 1-star anise.
- Flor De Jamaica on White– This drink is made 40 ml Hennessy cognac, 15 ml Crème de Cassis, 80 ml hibiscus tea, 3 dashes angostura bitters, and Garnish: Lemon Wheel.
- Holiday Sauce on White– This drink is made with 40 ml Hennessy cognac, 15 ml Fresh Squeezed Lemon Juice, Heaping Tablespoon of Cranberry Sauce (the kind you would have with turkey), and 1 dash cranberry bitters (optional).
- The Sports Legend– This drink is made with 40 ml Hennessy cognac, 40 ml Pineapple juice, 40 ml Cranberry juice, and Lemon wedge, lime wedge or pineapple wedge.
- Privateer– This drink is made with 60 ml Hennessy cognac, 80 ml Coco Water, 3 Strawberries, 15 ml Fresh Squeezed lime juice, 10 ml Agave, and NectarGarnish: Strawberry.
- The Grand Manhattan– This drink is made with 40 ml Hennessy cognac, 15 ml Sweet Vermouth, 15 ml Grand Marnier, 2 dashes angostura bitters, and Garnish: 3 brandied cranberries.
- Bramble– This drink is made with 40 ml Hennessy, 15 ml Fresh Lemon Juice, 4-5 Blackberries or any other berry will work, 15 ml Simple syrup, 1 dash of Cassis, Chambord or another berry liqueur, and twist of Lemon.
- Per Sempre– This drink is made with 40 ml Hennessy cognac, 15 ml Campari, 15 ml Amaro Nonino, 2 dashes of orange bitters (or Angostura bitters), and Garnish with an orange twist.
- Mango Basil Lemonade– This drink is made with 40 ml of Hennessy cognac, 30 ml fresh Lemon juice, 15 ml Mango Puree, 15 ml simple syrup, and top with soda.
- Fleur-Di-Lis– This drink is made with 60 ml Hennessy Cognac, 40 ml Lemon Juice, and 30 ml Grenadine.
- Coqui– This drink is made with 1 cup of Hennessy cognac, ½ cup Rum, 60 ml Frangelico, 3/4 cup Evaporated Milk, 1 ¼ cup Coconut Cream, 2 Egg Yolks, and 1 tsp Vanilla Extract.
- The Border Town– This drink is made with 4.5 cl Hennessy cognac, 15 cl Hot Apple Cider, 3 cl Oloroso Sherry, and 2 cl Simple Syrup.
- The French Apple– This drink is made with 1,5 cl. Hennessy cognac, 1,5 cl. Bison Grass Vodka, 3 cl. Apple Cider, and 2 Dashes Angostura Bitters.
- There’s Always Thyme– This drink is made with 4.5 cl. Hennessy Cognac, 3 cl. Thyme Apricot Honey Syrup, 2 cl. Fresh Lemon Juice, 1 Dash Black Walnut Bitters, and 1 Splash Amaretto.
- The Orange Sour– This drink is made with 1.5 parts Hennessy cognac, 0.5 parts fresh orange juice, Fresh lemon juice, 0.25 parts simple syrup, and Egg white.
- The Nice– This drink is made with 6 cl. of Hennessy cognac, 3 cl. apple juice, 3 cl. cranberry juice, and Lime.
- The Orator Special– This drink is made with 6 cl. Hennessy cognac, 3 cl. pineapple juice, and Lime juice.
- The 33 Spin– This drink is made with 3 cl. Hennessy cognac, 3 cl. pineapple juice, and 3 cl. ginger ale.
- The Berry Ben– This drink is made with 6 cl. Hennessy cognac, 3 cl. ginger ale, and 3 cl. cranberry juice.
- The YU-Foria– This drink is made with 6 cl. Hennessy cognac, 6 cl. ginger ale, and 3 cl. grenadine.
- The Old Fashioned- This drink is made with 6 cl. Hennessy cognac, 2 dashes of bitters, Water, and Sugar.
- The Manhattan– This drink is made with 4 cl. Hennessy cognac, 1,5 cl. sweet vermouth, and Bitters.
- The Sazerac– This drink is made with 4 cl. Hennessy cognac, 1,5 cl. simple syrup, and 3 dashes of bitters.
- The Sidecar– This drink is made with 4 cl. of Hennessy cognac, 2 cl. of orange liqueur, and 2 cl. of lemon juice.