Heath Chocolate Bar is famous among the kids nowadays, but do you know you can make cookies also from these bar’s and the name of those cookies is Heath Bar Cookie.
I came to know about these cookies when I was watching a cooking show on television called Master Chef Australia. In that show, one of the contestants made these cookies. While he was making those cookies, I was writing the recipe in my diary.
After the show finished, my daughter was asking me about what is in snacks today? I thought to make Heath Bar Cookies and after some time, I served those cookies to my daughter and she loved it.
After listening to her appreciation, I thought to share Heath Bar Cookie Recipe with my lovely people over here but firs gather the gather. But here are some other amazing recipes that you should definitely try.
1. Japanese Cookies– The recipe of Japanese Cookies straight from Japan is here on TheFoodXP. In this post, I have shared the recipe of these cookies that I learned from a chef in Japan.
2. Pink Cookies– Pink Sugar Cookies are the easiest soft baked sugar cookies you will ever make. These chewy and delicious sugar cookies are crisp on the outside and soft on the inside.
3. Tootsie Rolls– Tossie Rolls is a candy that was started in 1907 in the United States as a company that serves mildly chocolate-flavored taffy-like candy.
4. Pecan Crackers– These pecan crackers are a great snack or appetizer. Serve these at your next party and your guests will be begging for the recipe.
Ingredients For Heath Bar Cookie Recipe
|All-Purpose Flour||2 1/2 Cups|
|Baking Soda||1 Cup|
|Unsalted Butter||1 Cup|
|Granulated Sugar||3/4 Cup|
|Brown Sugar||3/4 cup|
|Pure Vanilla Extract||1 tsp|
You will get ingredients from any supermarket and some of the ingredients must be already present in your home. Now let’s see how much time it will take to make Heath Bar Cookies.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Mins||15 Mins||30 Mins|
Now we are at the final stage where we will learn how to make Heath Bar Cookies at home. So let’s check it out.
Heath Bar Cookies Recipe
- At 350 degrees F, preheated oven. With parchment paper-lined cookie sheets.
- Whisk flour, salt, and baking soda in a small flour.
- With the medium of an electric mixer beat butter with sugars, for about 4 minutes until it will become smooth in a large bowl.
- In a large bowl add eggs and vanilla beat the whole mixture. While beating, add dry ingredients to the sugar mixture.
- When the mixture become smooth fold it with a Heath bar and leave it for 30 minutes to cool.
- Add cookie in the prepared cookie sheets and bake it for 10 minutes or until it will turn brown.
- After the baking process, remove from the oven and cool it for 5 minutes.
Finally, Heath Bar Cookies are ready. These cookies can combination with milk for your kids. You can store them in an airtight container also.
Nutritional Facts Of Heath Bar Cookies
Since the name of these cookies has heath in it, I have mentioned a nutritional breakdown of Heath Bar Cookies for every health-conscious person out there.
How To Make Heath Bar Cookies at Home|Video
I’ve seen the recipe of Heath Cookies live in a TV Show. So I’ve also added a video for you all, so it’ll be easier for you to make it at home.
I hope you’ve liked this recipe. Serve it to your kids and they will definitely love it and these cookies will also have a positive impact on the heath as well. Share your meaningful reviews with us in the comment section.