When I was in the hospital for 1 month because of my injury. The doctor recommended me drink carrot juice while I don’t like that carrot juice from a vendor. My grandmother saw this thing that I am not liking this juice. From the next day, she started bringing carrot juice from home.
And I started liking that juice because of the flavors and my grandma told me one thing that is Carrot Juice is known to get its color from a beautiful blend of pineapple and carrot.
After listening to this I started liking Carrot Juice even more. If I talk about how I use to drink Carrot Juice regularly after I recover my self. Today a thought came into my mind to share Carrot Juice Recipe of my grandma with my lovely so they can also taste tasty juice.
Before I start with the recipe I will give you some information about the ingredients so we will get how much healthy it is for our health. From the times of our grandparents and theirs too, ginger and cumin are known to be the most advantageous spices. Today they are also used in medicines. But there are many other drink recipes that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Healthy Tomato Juice Spiced– Homemade Spiced Tomato Juice has phenomenal flavors with fresh garden ripened tomatoes and a hint of green bell peppers and onion.
2. Pear Wine– The most important part of wine is the fruit, but that doesn’t mean the fruit has to be pretty. Traditionally fruit that wasn’t good enough for eating was used to make wine.
3. Bahama Mama– It is a tropical cocktail which has the combination of two varied rum including some fresh fruit juices and grenadine syrup. These refreshing drink would soothe your mind taking you to the beautiful land of Bahamas.
4. Tequila Sunset– It is an energizing and pleasant drink that is quite easy to make. Three ingredients: tequila, fruit juice and grenadine combine to give a perfect and amazing Tequila Sunset Cocktail.
Ingredients for Hawaiian Gingerly Carrot Juice Recipe
|Chopped Ginger||5 g|
|Roasted cumin||¼ tsp|
|Crushed ice||Enough to keep it cold|
|Pineapple slices||To garnish|
Healthy and juicy ingredients to keep it healthy and add taste at zero compromise.
Hawaiian Gingerly Carrot Juice Recipe
- Take sliced pineapple, chopped carrot, and chopped ginger in a juicer jar.
- Add ¼ tsp roasted cumin to it.
- Add ½ tsp salt to it.
- Now mix them all in the juicer so that no pulp is left.
- Sieve it in a glass where you have added crushed ice.
- Garnish it with pineapple slices.
- Serve cold.
Drink this Hawaiian Gingerly Carrot Juice, a fire like drink and not burn your tongues. See even fire can be tasty and delicious. Savor it on your tongue and add on days to your life leading a healthier life with a healthy drink. Have it.
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Juicing Time||Total Time|
|10 MINS||5 MINS||15 MINS|
Nutritional Facts Of Hawaiian Gingerly Carrot Juice Recipe