The Harry Potter pumpkin juice is the second most popular beverage of the franchise, coming second to the sweet butterbeer. It is one of Harry’s favorite drinks and is mentioned many times in the books. The students at Hogwarts love it and it was available at the meals at Hogwarts and also at the trolley on the Hogwarts Express. So, naturally, as Potterheads, we want to drink it too.
Just like Butterbeer, pumpkin juice is also available at the Wizarding World Of Harry Potter at the Universal Studios, Orlando. But you can’t fly to Orlando every time you crave a glass of ice-cold pumpkin juice (Harry likes it like that). So, it is better that you get the recipe and make the pumpkin juice at home.
The recipe helps you to make the exact pumpkin juice like the one at Universal Studios. Not only that, but it is also a great fall drink as it has pumpkin puree and holiday spices. You can enjoy it with your friends who aren’t Potterheads (just out of curiosity, why are you friends with them). So, let’s see the recipe for Harry Potter pumpkin juice and see what Harry was dreaming about. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other Harry Potter recipes from our website.
1. Harry Potter Pumpkin Pasties : We all want the Honeydukes Trolley treats. Here’s a step closer with these delicious pumpkin pasties. These half moon pies are filled with a sweet and spicy pumpkin filling. These are perfect partners to your fall aesthetic and your pumpkin spice latte.
2. Butterbeer Cupcakes : A butterbeer themed dessert line-up sounds like a great idea. Add butterbeer cupcakes to the list. These delicious and spongy cupcakes are covered with a sticky butterscotch sauce and buttery-smooth dressing. Drizzle a few drops of the sauce on the frosting as well and enjoy this delicious treat.
3. Harry Potter Birthday Cake : Remember the birthday cake Hagrid made for 11th birthday? The part where he says to Harry “Ye’r a wizard, Harry”. You can make the exact birthday cake. Just make a delicious chocolate cake with a vanilla buttercream. The real magic is in the decoration, especially the spellings.
4. Harry Potter Butterbeer Ice Cream : Want to make the butterbeer ice cream just like the one at Universal Studios. I am here to help. Just mix the butterscotch sauce with some whipped cream. All there’s left to is freeze it and wait and yes, there’s no churning in this recipe.
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Harry Potter Pumpkin Juice?
- Large Pitcher- Just dump all the ingredients in a large pitcher. You don’t need anything else to make this delicious fall beverage.
- Wooden Spoon- After you have added everything into the pitcher, use the spoon to mix everything and combine them to make the famed and loved pumpkin juice.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Harry Potter Pumpkin Juice?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 Minutes||–||5 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Harry Potter Pumpkin Juice?
- Apple Cider- The apple cider gives the juice a strong fruity and tangy taste. If you can get fresh apple cider, that’d be the best. If you don’t want to use apple cider, you can also use apple juice concentrate. I leave the choice to you.
- Pumpkin Puree- The pumpkin puree makes the juice smooth and subtly sweet and gives it a bright orange color.
- Sugar and Brown Sugar- We need both kinds of sugar to make the juice sweet and cut the extra tanginess of the cider.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice- The pumpkin pie spice is nothing but a mixture of holiday spices that also go into your fall favorite Pumpkin Spice Latte. The spices are nutmeg, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and allspice.
- Vanilla- Last but not least, some vanilla to make the juice smell as sweet as it tastes.
Steps To Make Harry Potter Pumpkin Juice
1. Pumpkin Juice From The Trolley
To make the delicious pumpkin juice, take a large pitcher and add the apple cider, pumpkin puree, sugars, spices, and vanilla into it. Give everything a good mix.
Pour the juice into glasses and drop an ice cube or two into the glasses along with a whole cinnamon stick. Maybe keep some little pumpkins in the background. This is all to click good pictures. Sip on this delicious beverage and post a selfie to let everyone know that you are living the wizard life.
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Vitamin C||3 mg|
|Vitamin A||4136 IU|
How Will The Harry Potter Pumpkin Juice Look And Taste Like?
The Harry Potter pumpkin juice has an electric orange color. The ice cubes and the cinnamon gives a great aesthetic to the drink. The drink is sweet and smells sweet, too, thanks to the sugar and vanilla. You can clearly taste the pumpkin mixed with the cider. The pumpkin pie spices make this cold drink warmer. If I were Harry, I’d be dreaming about the ice-cold pumpkin juice from the trolley too. It all makes sense now.
Harry Potter Pumpkin Juice Recipe
- 4 liters Apple Cider
- 15 ounces Pumpkin Puree
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla
- In a large pitcher, pour the apple cider and add the pumpkin puree, sugar, and brown sugar. Then, add pumpkin pie spice and vanilla to it as well.
- After that, just mix everything until the sugar dissolves and everything is combined.
- Pour the juice into glasses and add ice cubes and a cinnamon stick. Your Harry Potter pumpkin juice is ready!
This was the simple recipe for the Harry Potter pumpkin juice. Try to make it and tell me in the comments how well you liked it. See you next time!