Are you looking for a fun and easy Halloween recipe? Then you have arrived at the right place. I have one of the easiest Halloween treats for you- Halloween popcorn hands! Read further if you’re curious to try your hands on this recipe.
If you haven’t heard about Halloween popcorn hands before, then you’ll be surprised at what you have been missing. This Halloween treat is just made using four items. All you need is a box of disposable gloves, popcorn, candy corn pieces, and ribbon or ties.
This is such a fun and easy to make and gift treat that it is instantly liked by all. In fact, if you have kids at home, you can also involve them in making these fun treats. So, let’s take a look at how to make Halloween popcorn hands and some variations that you can try.
Other Halloween Recipes That You Can Try
- Harry Potter Butterbeer Fudge
- Jack Skellington Cookies
- Frankenstein Rice Krispie Treats
- Graveyard Chocolate Cheesecake Dip
- Harry Potter Beerbutter Pokcakes
- Harry Potter Birthday Cake
- Harry Potter Butterbeer Cupcakes
- Harry Potter Hagrid’s Rock Cakes
- Harry Potter Cockroach Clusters
- Harry Potter Fizzing Whizbees
What Equipment Will You Need To Make Halloween Popcorn Hands Recipe?
- Disposable Gloves – You will need a box of clear polyethylene food service gloves to stuff the popcorn in it.
- Ribbons or Ties – A ribbon or a tie will help you secure the end of the glove.
- Scissors – A pair of scissors will be helpful to cut the ribbon or ties.
How Much Time Will You Need To Make Halloween Popcorn Hands Recipe?
|Preparation Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||10 Minutes|
What Ingredients Will You Need To Make Halloween Popcorn Hands Recipe?
- Popcorn – As popcorn is the star-ingredient in this recipe. You will need 4 cups of popcorn.
- Candy Corn Pieces – You will need 15 pieces of candy corn pieces
Steps To Make Halloween Popcorn Hands Recipe
1. Make Popcorn
To make popcorn, you can get an uncooked popcorn packet from any supermarket and prepare it according to the instructions. Once your popcorn is cooked, allow them to cool.
2. Prepare Halloween Popcorn Hands
Take Clear polyethylene food service gloves and put one piece of candy corn at the tip of your clear gloves on each of the fingers. Now fill the whole glove with popcorn, making sure each finger is filled. Tie the end of the glove.
How To Flavor Halloween Popcorn Hands
Regular salted popcorns are one of the best snacks to munch on. But there are so many fun ways to season popcorn. Here are a few ideas for inspiration to make Halloween popcorn hands even more special.
I suggest opening your spice cabinet and trying anything that catches your eye! You can toss the popcorn in bagel seasoning, Ranch seasoning, Grated parmesan cheese, Taco seasoning, Chili-lime seasoning, and smoked paprika to make things spicy and savory.
However, if you are looking for something sweet, then toss the popcorn in some cinnamon sugar, hot cocoa mix, or caramel! Sounds fun, right?
How To Store Halloween Popcorn Hands
Halloween popcorn hands are easy to store. You can place them in an airtight container so that the popcorn stays fresh for upto two weeks. Moreover, make sure to seal the end of the glove as tightly as possible with a ribbon or tie so that they stay fresh.
|Saturated Fat||5.6 g|
How Will Halloween Popcorn Hands Look And Taste Like?
Halloween Popcorn hands are an absolutely amazing treat. There’s no denying that Halloween isn’t complete without sweet kernel-shaped candy corn. So, converting them into a fun treat is a pleasurable experience. Add to it one of the easiest to make great snacks – popcorn!
You can also customize the taste of popcorn according to your liking. If you have a sweet tooth, try seasoning the popcorn with cinnamon and sugar, hot cocoa mix, and caramel. And if you love all things savory, toss up the popcorn in any seasoning of your liking.
Not only do these make a great Halloween snack, but they are also a great activity to perform with your kids. Assemble a big batch of them to send with your kiddies to celebrations at school, or savor them with your friends and family.
Halloween Popcorn Hands Recipe
- 1 packet Candy Corns
- 1 packet Readymade or Uncooked popcorn
- Take a packet of uncooked popcorn and cook them according to the packet instructions and allow them to cool.
- Take Clear polyethylene food service gloves and put one piece of candy corn at the tip of your clear gloves on each of the fingers.
- Now fill the whole glove with popcorn, making sure each finger is filled.
- Tie the end of the glove.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What ingredients do you need to make Halloween popcorn hands?
To make Halloween popcorn hands, you need 4 cups of popcorn and candy corn.
How much time does it take to make Halloween popcorn hands?
This Halloween treat takes no more than 15 minutes of cooking time.
Can we customize the flavor of popcorn?
Yes, you can customize your popcorn by adding seasonings, caramel, cinnamon and sugar mix, or hot cocoa mix.