Gyoza sauce is best served with gyoza and spring rolls. Today, let’s you can make authentic Japanese gyoza sauce at your home.
Gyoza is one of the major dishes consumed during the Chinese New Year. It is quite famous in East Asia and in the western world. Gyoza is dumplings consisting of ground meat and vegetables which are wrapped in a thin dough. The sauce adds more delight to the dumplings.
To make authentic gyoza sauce, combine rice vinegar, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, garlic, ginger, green onions and sesame oil in a bowl. Let it rest for 15 minutes and serve.
Easy-Peasy! This was very easy and versatile, which you can make instantly. Before that, check out the other sauce recipes as well.
1. Horseradish Sauce– The best thing about the sauce is the nutrients that it can provide to your body. It has the ability to fight cancer cells and anti-bacterial properties. The sauce is best served with steak or roasted pork.
2. Parsley Sauce– The sauce is very easy to make and gives a good aroma. The creamy texture of the recipe makes it an excellent addition to any cuisine.
3. Besciamella– Besciamelle is an Italian version of béchamel and is used mostly with different types of pasta. This sauce is most prominent in European countries.
4. Raisin Sauce– The sauce has got a sweet and sour flavor, which amplifies the taste of the food. If you’re preparing for any special occasion, then prepare it in advance as you can store it in the refrigerator and reheat it during the time of use.
Gyoza Sauce Recipe
- Large Bowl
- ½ cup Rice Vinegar
- ½ cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- ½ tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Minced Garlic Clove
- ½ tsp Minced Fresh Ginger Root
- ⅓ cup Green Onions
- 1 tsp Sesame Oil
- Take a large bowl and combine rice vinegar, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, garlic, ginger, green onions and sesame oil in it.
- Leave them undisturbed for about 15 minutes.
- Serve it. The sauce can be stored for up to 1 week in a refrigerator.
Now, make this awesome sauce with dumplings. Please don’t forget to post your feedback in the comment section below.