To ease your super busy weeknight, I have come up with a recipe that will help you. The recipe is for ground beef tacos.
While opting for the ground beef, I prefer to have a beef with 80-90% of lean meat. The meat with high fat will give more flavor to the tacos. These tacos make a perfect family dinner for the weekend. You will love the easiness of this recipe.
Ground beef tacos have a simple recipe. Combine all onion, starch, chili powder, cornstarch, cumin, garlic, oregano and water with the ground beef. Cook this mixture and fill it in the tacos. In three steps, your beef tacos will be ready to enjoy.
The recipe has little details involved that are not mentioned above. You can see them further with the proper nutrients in these tacos. But first, make a list of the ingredients you need to fetch. Gather them and begin with the recipe.
Ingredients For Ground Beef Tacos
- 2 teaspoons Dried Minced Onion
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- ½ teaspoon Cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon Ground Cumin
- ½ teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes (Optional)
- ¼ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper (Optional)
- ¼ teaspoon Dried Minced Garlic
- ¼ teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- ½ cup Water
You will get access to the ingredients very easily. You can find them in your pantry or you can get them at your nearest grocery store. Let’s see the preparation time of this recipe.
How Much Time Will It Take To Make Ground Beef Tacos?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 minutes||15 minutes||25 minutes|
Making this dish is an easy task. Tacos will be prepared within half an hour. Also it involves very simple steps that are to be followed. Let’s see what are they.
Steps To Make Ground Beef Tacos
- Take a bowl and mix onion, salt, chili powder, cornstarch, cumin, red pepper flakes, cayenne pepper, dried minced garlic, and oregano in it.
- Take a large skillet and heat over a medium high flame. Add ground beef to it and cook till it turns brown. This may take 7-10 minutes. Drain the excess grease from the skillet.
- Place the skillet pack on heat and add water and seasoning mixture to the beef. Mix them well over medium flame. Cook till all the moisture gets absorbed in the meat. This will take 5 minutes.
- Fill them into the taco shells.
- Serve hot.
Homemade ground beef tacos are the best and simple recipe to serve to your guests. You can cook the meat and refrigerate for 3 -4 days. This will help you if you want to do any prior preparation for the recipe.
Nutritional Breakdown Of Ground Beef Tacos
How To Make Ground Beef Tacos At Home | Video
Don’t worry if you are unclear about some steps. I have uploaded the video of the steps involved in this recipe, so watch it and cook it as per it.
If you have any questions regarding the sauce, you can ask in the comment section below. Also, I would like to hear your suggestions regarding any recipe. Let me know if you like to know about certain recipe So have fun making them. I would love to hear from you the reviews of these recipes you tried. Enjoy.