Today, I will share the recipe for the grilled Thai green bean salad. It is a delightful recipe that brings us the green beans in an outstanding combination. It is a delicious salad. The grilling gives the vegetables a charred and smokey flavour.
I had this dish at a Thai restaurant and loved it. As someone who loves salads, I loved the grilled vegetables and the combination of different flavors and textures. Naturally, I researched the recipe and gave it a try myself. It was amazing, and you can try it too.
To make grilled Thai green bean salad, mix chilies, sugar, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, oil, and salt. Divide this sauce into two bowls. Marinate the tofu in half the sauce and grill. Grill the beans until crispy. In the remaining sauce, add grilled beans, mango, carrot, and cilantro. Toss well and arrange well on a platter with grilled tofu and avocados. Wrap with lettuce leaves and serve.
This was just an overview of this recipe. Find the complete recipe below. But before going to the full recipe, let’s check out some other healthy salads as well.
1. Grilled Romaine Lettuce– Green vegetables are always good for our health. They have positive health effects and are always considered beneficial for our health. So, this grilled romaine lettuce is a nutritious and easy-to-make recipe that has always been a perfect choice for a healthy diet.
2. Oxheart Tomato With Basil Salad– Oxheart tomato with basil salad is a great salad to make. Oxheart tomato with basil salad is less time-consuming as well as simple to make. It does not require a lot of ingredients and is not difficult to put together.
3. Congealed Salad– Congealed salad is a jello salad and is a retro dish. The main ingredients of this salad are flavoured gelatin and fresh fruit. Some people also like to use vegetables. You can also find cream cheese, cocktails, nuts, and cocktails in this salad.
4. White Bean Salad– White bean salad is a quick-to-make recipe that satisfies your hunger and is also really healthy. It has white beans, cucumber, celery, herbs, and spices. It gets ready in no time.
Grilled Thai Green Bean Salad Recipe
- Small Bowl
- Grill Pan
- 3 Serrano Chillies
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- ½ cup Fresh Lime Juice
- ¼ cup Sugar
- 2 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 pound Tofu
- 1 pound Trimmed Beans
- 1 Ripe Mango
- 1 Small Carrot
- 2 Avocados
- 2 tbsp Roasted Peanut
- 1 Small Head Lettuce
- In a small bowl, add chillies, sugar, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, and salt and mix it properly. Put half of this sauce in another bowl and reserve the remaining. Add 1 tbsp oil to the sauce and mix it well.
- Then, add the tofu in it and set it aside to marinate.
- Now, heat a grill pan over medium heat. Put the beans in the grill pan and cook them till they become crispy.
- Transfer the marinated tofu to another plate to dry. Then, brush the tofu with oil. Take another pan and drizzle some oil on the pan as well, so tofu won't stick to the pan.
- Place the tofu on the grill for 5 minutes and turn it occasionally. Put the tofu on a plate and keep it aside.
- Now, put the grilled beans, mango, carrot, and half cup chopped cilantro in the sauce that you made earlier and mix it properly.
- Transfer this mixture to a platter and arrange it alongside the grilled tofu and avocados.
- Now, wrap the tofu, avocados, and beans mixture in the lettuce leaves, garnish with roasted peanuts and serve.
This was it about this recipe! Mention your suggestions and queries in the comments and I’ll try my best to help you. Do share your experience with me in the comments too. Till then, happy eating!