Here we bring you the summer retreats that make your long days a good deal delightful with this yummy food. A little addition in the cooking style, a pinch of spice here, and a sight on your plate there is what’s fascinating about food. After all, food is what is important for us to live; it needs a whole lot of attention to delight our tongues each day.
It was my trip to Bali and my family and we booked a Villa for 4 days, the villa was surrounded by Swimming Pool and in front of the villa there was a beach and every day was going good in the villa.
One day in the morning, we got Thai breakfast and everything was very tasty and sumptuous but one thing, I like the most about the Breakfast was Grilled Thai Green Bean Salad and I thought to share the Grilled Thai Green Bean Salad recipe with you people.
Today, I will share the recipe of green bean salad which is Grilled Thai Green Bean Salad recipe that is a delight that brings us our Knick-Knack beans in an outstanding manifestation possible. “Chah”; slow guys, there’s more to this magical recipe; the grilling of all sought of delights (ingredients) to make it taste like one of your restaurant dishes.
Ingredients for Grilled Thai Green Bean Salad Recipe
|Finely chopped Serrano chillies (seeds and ribs removed)||2-3 units|
|Pressed garlic||4 cloves|
|Fresh lime juice||½ cup|
|Soya sauce||2 tbsp|
|Kosher salt||1 tsp|
|Vegetable oil||1 tbsp, more for grill|
|Tofu||1 unit (14 ounce)|
|Trimmed beans (green and wax beans)||1 pound|
|Thinly chopped ripe firm mango||1 unit|
|Thinly sliced carrot||1 small unit|
|Cilantro||½ cup coarsely chopped and 1 tbsp leaves|
|Skin removed, quarter cut ,avocados||2 units (ripened)|
|Chopped salted roasted peanuts||2 tbsp|
|Lettuce with separated leaves (for wrapping)||1 small head|
|A grill pan||To cook|
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|15 MINS||30 MINS||45 MINS|
Grilled Thai Green Bean Salad Recipe
- Take a small bowl and add chillies, sugar, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, and salt and mix it properly.
- Now put half of the sauce in another bowl and reserve the remaining.
- Now add 1 tbsp oil to the sauce and mix it well.
- Then add tofu in it and set aside to marinate.
- Now heat a grill pan over medium heat.
- Put the beans in the grill pan and cook them till they become crispy.
- Now transfer the marinated tofu to another plate to dry.
- Now brush the tofu with oil and take another pan and drizzle some oil on the pan as well so tofu won’t stick to the pa.
- Now put the tofu on the grill for 5 minutes and toss it occasionally.
- Now put the tofu on another plate and keep it aside.
- Now put the grilled beans, mango, carrot, and 1/2 cup chopped cilantro in the sauce that you’ve created earlier and toss it properly.
- Now transfer it to a platter and arrange it alongside tofu and avocados.
- Now wrap the tofu, avocados and the beans mixture in the lettuce leaves and serve.
The best from around the world is brought to you here; cook the Grilled Thai Green Bean Salad at your ease and add that pinch of newness to your everyday food.
Nutritional Facts Of Grilled Thai Green Bean Salad Recipe