Green vegetables are always good for our health. They have positive health effects and are always considered beneficial for our health. So, today we are going to make grilled romaine lettuce. A nutritious and easy-to-make recipe that has always been a perfect choice for a healthy diet.
Lettuce is a good source of phosphorus, magnesium, and potassium. These minerals are beneficial for your body to keep it healthy. It also has Vitamin C and carotene that get converted into Vitamin A in our body. Having so many health benefits makes this Lettuce a great choice for health and diet-conscious people.
To make grilled Romaine lettuce, preheat the grill. Then, brush the lettuce with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill for 5 minutes. Squeeze a lemon and garnish with cheese.
If you want to make the lettuce healthy, you can skip the cheese. Find the complete recipe with all the information below. But before going to the full recipe, let’s check out some other healthy salads as well.
1. Baby Gem Lettuce Salad– Baby gem lettuce is a type of small romaine lettuce. Baby gem lettuce is sweet in flavor and is crunchy and crispy. You can make a great salad from this gem lettuce.
2. Grilled Halloumi And Vegetables– Halloumi is a type of semi-hard unripe cheese. It is a great source of calcium, zinc, and several other nutrients too. It tastes best when grilled or fried. It retains its shape even grilled or fried. So, I am sharing the recipe for grilled halloumi and vegetables.
3. Grilled Thai Green Bean Salad– It is a delightful recipe that brings us the green beans in an outstanding combination. It is a delicious salad. The grilling gives the vegetables a charred and smokey flavour.
4. Gem Lettuce And Walnut Salad– If you want a simple salad that is fresh and crunchy, then the gem lettuce and walnut salad is the perfect one for you. It has a minced shallot seasoning with walnut oil and crunchy roasted walnuts.
Grilled Romaine Lettuce Recipe
- 2 Heads Fresh Romaine Lettuce
- 3 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- 1 Lemon
- Parmesan Cheese
- Keep the grill on medium-high heat.
- Wash and rinse your lettuce halves and brush them lightly with some olive oil. Cut the side and backside of the lettuce. Season with some salt.
- After your grill is hot and ready, grill them and keep them pressed with the help of your tongs for about 3 minutes. Repeat the same for the opposite side for 2 more minutes.
- Take them off the grill and season some more salt and pepper. Drizzle them with some more olive oil if you need it.
- Squeeze some fresh lemon juice to the grilled lettuce on both sides. Garnish with some Parmesan cheese.
Try it and share your experience in the comment section. If you have any queries related to the recipe, you can ask them in the comment section below. And if you like this recipe, do share it with your family and relatives as well. Till then, Bon Appetite!