Ever heard of grilled pineapple pork chops? It’s spicy pork with the twist of pineapple flavor in it. Also, you don’t have to worry about the pork drying out. The bromelain in pineapple softens the meat and maintains its moisture. So, stick until the end of the article to know more about the recipe.
Grilled pineapple pork chops are a zesty and delicious main course meal. The pineapple juice in the marinade tenderizes the meat and imparts a rich, juicy flavor to it. This pineapple-flavored pork is spiced up with a homemade seasoning mixture. So fire up the grill and get ready to make this mouth-watering healthy pork.
For grilled pineapple pork chops, prepare the marinade by mixing pineapple juice, brown sugar, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, ginger powder, and soy sauce. Dip pork chops in it and refrigerate for about 4 hours. Now, grill the pork chops until their internal temperature reaches 145 F. Grill pineapple rings until they get grill marks.
To try your hands on this recipe, read the recipe card below. In case you need to watch a video, I’ve provided a similar video further down in the recipe card. Please rate this recipe before you try it. Also, save this recipe and share it with your friends.
Grilled Pineapple Pork Chops Recipe
- 8 ounce Pineapple Rings
- 4 Pork Chops
- 1/4 Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Soy Sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Ginger Powder
- Black Pepper
- In a bowl, mix pineapple juice, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger powder, black pepper, and garlic powder. Dip your pork chops in this marinade mixture.
- Keep the marinade in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours. After removing the pork chops from the marinade, place them on the pre-heated (350 F) grill. Brush the marinade several times over them while cooking. Grill them until their internal temperature reaches 145 F.
- Now, place the pineapple rings on the grill and let them cook until the slices have grill marks.