If you love red meat, then Lamb Steak would surely be your favourite. I simply love it. Many a times, it is cooked at my home and is also served to my guests. I learnt the Lamb Steak Recipe from my grandmother. I went to live with her and she used to make Grilled Lamb Steak for me very often. With time, I too learnt the Lamb Steak Recipe.
Lamb meat has impressive nutrition and is perhaps the healthiest commonly available meat. It has high myoglobin content ( an iron-rich protein usually found in the muscles of animals) which contains heme pigment that gives meat its red colour.
It is usually preferred because it is a nutrient-dense food. Now that you know about it so much, let us check out the Lamb Steak Recipe.
Ingredients required for Lamb Steak Recipe
|Bone-in Lamb Steaks||4|
|Olive oil||1/4 cup|
|Minced garlic||4 cloves|
|Chopped fresh rosemary||1 tbsp|
How much time will it take ?
|Preparation time||Cooking time||Total time|
|5 minutes||30 minutes||35 minutes|
Lamb Steak Recipe
- Lamb steaks are to be placed in a shallow bowl.
- Sprinkle olive oil, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper over it. Ensure both the sides of the steak are coated.
- Leave it undisturbed until the steaks have absorbed flavours.
- Meanwhile, high heat a grill and grate the oil lightly.
- Let the steaks cook until it turns brown on the outside and slightly pink in the centre.
- Serve it immediately.
Lamb Steak Recipe Nutritional information
|Total fats||21.9 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.2 g|
|Vitamin A||13 IU|