Grilled lamb is a great and easy recipe. It is the perfect recipe if you like tender and juicy lamb chops that are grilled to perfection. It also doesn’t take much time.
Lamb meat is actually really healthy. It is a great source of protein. It is also rich in essential vitamins and minerals. If you eat lamb meat on a regular basis, it will improve muscle growth. It is also very delicious.
To make grilled lamb, add garlic, thyme, and rosemary in a blender. Also, add cayenne, salt, and oil to it and make a paste. Then, rub this paste over the lamb chops and marinate it for 1 hour. Then, heat a grilled pan and add oil to it. Grill the lamb chops in the pan from both sides for 2 minutes each.
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. There are also other recipes on the blog that you should check!
1. Roasted Lamb Breast– The recipe which I am going to share today is one of the best Non-vegetarian dishes that I have ever tried. This recipe is called The Roasted Lamb Breast.
2. Chicken Korma– This recipe was brought to India by Mughals from Central Asia. Mughals were very keen on eating rich food and always included dry fruits and nuts in their diet.
3. Roasted Rack of Lamb– This recipe is not only delicious but also has a significant number of nutritional elements in it. The nutrients that can help us all to make ourselves more healthy and fit.
4. Venison (Deer) Meatloaf– This savory Venison Meatloaf recipe is delectably tender, perfectly seasoned, and lacquered in a rich and tangy sauce! This recipe will quickly become a favorite use of deer meat.
Ingredients For Grilled Lamb
|Fresh Rosemary Leaves||1 tablespoon|
|Fresh Thyme Leaves||1 teaspoon|
|Cayenne Pepper||1 pinch|
|Sea Salt||2 teaspoon|
|Extra-Virgin Olive Oil||2 tablespoon|
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Additional Time||Total Time|
|10 Mins||10 Mins||1 hour 20 Mins||1 hour 40 Mins|
Grilled Lamb Recipe
- In a blender, add garlic, rosemary, thyme, cayenne, and salt.
- Blend the mixture while adding olive oil until it will turn into a paste.
- Take the lamb and rub the paste on both sides. Leave them for 1 hour for marination in the refrigerator.
- After the marination, bring them out and leave them for 20 minutes to come to room temperature.
- To cook the chops, heat grill pan at medium heat and add some olive oil.
- Now, place the chops to grill pan for 2 minutes. Flip the chops accordingly.
Nutritional Facts Of Grilled Lamb