Halloumi is a type of semi-hard unripe cheese. It is a great source of calcium, zinc, and several other nutrients too. It tastes best when grilled or fried. It retains its shape even grilled or fried. So, I am sharing the recipe for grilled halloumi and vegetables.
One day, a friend of mine invited me to a get-together at her house. There were a lot of things on the menu but the one thing that caught my eye was the grilled halloumi. It stood out from the other dishes as I had never tried halloumi before. After the party, I asked her for the recipe and she gave me her recipe for the grilled halloumi and vegetables.
To make grilled halloumi and vegetables, sprinkle salt and pepper on the vegetables and halloumi and brush with olive oil. Then, grill the halloumi and vegetables in a preheated grill. Lay them on the platter and drizzle olive oil all over.
This was the summary of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. But before going to the full recipe, let’s check out some other healthy salads as well.
1. Grilled Romaine Lettuce– Green vegetables are always good for our health. They have positive health effects and are always considered beneficial for our health. So, this grilled romaine lettuce is a nutritious and easy-to-make recipe that has always been a perfect choice for a healthy diet.
2. Watermelon Feta Flag Salad– The watermelon feta flag salad combines fruits, vegetables and cheese along with other condiments to make it a festive and flavorful salad. It has it all, the nutrition, the taste, the American flag and the summer vibes.
3. Red, White ‘N’ Blue Salad– The red, white ‘n’ blue salad is an amazing and colourful summer salad. It has the goodness of veggies, fruits, cheese and nuts and the tang of a citrusy dressing, making it the perfect summer salad.
4. Red, White ‘N’ Blue Salad– The red, white ‘n’ blue salad is an amazing and colourful summer salad. It has the goodness of veggies, fruits, cheese and nuts and the tang of a citrusy dressing, making it the perfect summer salad.
Grilled Halloumi and Vegetables Recipe
- Hot Grill
- ¾ pound Halloumi
- 2 Sweet Red Peppers
- 1 large Zucchini
- 1 Japanese Eggplant
- 1 bunch Scallions
- ¼ Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Chopped Fresh Thyme
- Salt and Black Pepper
- First of all, prepare a hot grill. Then, cut the halloumi into 8-12 slabs.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on all vegetables and halloumi. Then, brush them will olive oil.
- Grill all the vegetables for about 10 minutes and arrange them on a platter. Scallions will only take 3-4 minutes to get cooked.
- Grill the halloumi for about 2-6 minutes.
- Place it gently on the platter with vegetables and drizzle olive oil over the vegetables and halloumi.
Try this recipe at home. Don’t forget to share your views and experience in the comments below. You can also share your suggestions and queries in the comments. I will try to get back to you and help you. Till then, happy eating!