Ready for a tasty dinner! so make things ahead of time; compile things at last moment and be quick to devour the wonder of this special dish. Let’s know something about Grilled Ginger Salmon with Pineapple Chipotle Glaze…
A grilled fish glazed with Pineapple Chipotle; marinated in Abodo sauce. It has a flavorous shiny topping that makes you wonder-struck. At the end of all day previous preparations of this amazing dish you get an ever so yummy tasting salmon, with the extreme tastes ever. A bold sauce, a slurry top and an amazing gingery flavour, all this to add on to your all day hard work of working things before time; your preparation. So let’s buckle up the aprons to make a special mouth-watering dish…
How much time it will take:
30 minutes plus
Ingredients for Grilled Ginger Salmon with Pineapple Chipotle Glaze:
|Soy sauce||1 ¼ cup|
|Pineapple juice||1 cup|
|Light brown sugar||1 cup|
|Canola oil||½ cup|
|Coarsely ground black pepper||1 tbsp|
|Granulated garlic||1 tbsp|
|Chopper ginger||2 tbsp|
|Skinless salmon fillets||4 units(8 ounces)|
|Pureed chipotle chillies in adobo sauce||2 tbsp|
|Apple cider vinegar||1 cup|
|Granulated sugar||4 cups|
How to make Grilled Ginger Salmon with Pineapple Chipotle Glaze | Recipe:
- In a container, combine the soy sauce, pineapple juice, brown sugar, oil, pepper, granulated garlic and ginger and mix well. Add the salmon fillets.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 to 12 hours, turning occasionally (marination).
- Prepare a medium-hot grill and lightly oil the grates. Remove the salmon from the marinade and shake off excess liquid. Place on the grill for 3 to 4 minutes, then turn and cook for 3 to 4 minutes longer, depending upon the thickness of the fillets.
- To make the glaze, place the chilies and a splash of the vinegar in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place the pineapple juice in a large stockpot over medium heat and cook until slightly reduced. Add the chipotle mixture and cook for 3 minutes. Add the soy sauce, granulated sugar and remaining vinegar and bring to a boil. Decrease the heat and cook for 10 minutes. Stir constantly. The glaze should lightly coat the back of a spoon when done.
- Remove from the heat and let cool. The glaze can be made ahead of time and refrigerated overnight.
- Coming back to the cooking of your fillets; in its last minute, brush on the glaze and allow to thicken slightly. Serve with additional glaze on the side if desired. Serve hot.
Well when I eat food grillers are my first preference, I m sure you would love the design on your food for a change. So, devour this beautiful recipe on a special dinner!
And stay tuned for more recipes to add on to your life…