If you’d ask me what is my favourite food for dinner. Then I’ll definitely Grilled Ginger Salmon With Pineapple Chipotle Glaze. The reason behind this is the sweet and sour taste and the deliciousness of the dish.
A grilled fish glazed with Pineapple Chipotle has a flavorous shiny topping that makes you wonder-struck. At the end of all-day previous preparations of this amazing dish, you get an ever so yummy tasting salmon, with the extreme tastes ever.
A bold sauce, a slurry top and an amazing gingery flavour, all this to add on to your all-day hard work of working things before time; your preparation. So let’s buckle up the aprons to make a special mouth-watering dish.
So make things ahead of time; compile things at last moment and be quick to devour the wonder of this special dish. Let’s know something about Grilled Ginger Salmon with Pineapple Chipotle Glaze recipe
Ingredients for Grilled Ginger Salmon with Pineapple Chipotle Glaze Recipe
|Salmon Fillets||4 (8-ounces)|
|Soy Sauce||1 cup|
|Pineapple Juice||1/2 cup|
|Brown Sugar||1 cup|
|Canola Oil||1/2 cup|
|Granulated Garlic||1 tbsp|
|Chopped Ginger (chopped)||2 tbsp|
|Grounded Black Pepper||1 tbsp|
Pineapple Chipotle Glaze
|Pureed Chipotle Chillies in Adobo Sauce||2 tbsp|
|Apple Cider Vinegar||1 cup|
|Pineapple Juice||1/2 cup|
|Soy Sauce||1/2 cup`|
How much time it will take?
|Preparation Time||Passive time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|20 minutes||8-12 hours||10 minutes||30 minutes (plus passive time)|
Grilled Ginger Salmon With Pineapple Chipotle Glaze Recipe
- Take a container and add pineapple juice, soy sauce, oil, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic and mix well.
- Then add Salmon Fillets to this mix for marination and put it in the refrigerator for around 10 hours.
- Now medium-hot heat a grill and drizzle some oil.
- Now take the Salmon Fillets from the marinade and place it on the grill for around 5 minutes and then flip them and cook the other side as well.
-Pineapple Chipotle Glaze
- For the Pineapple Chipotle Glaze, take a blender and put chillies and vinegar and blend until smooth.
- Now take a stockpot, and put the pineapple juice in the stockpot.
- Then put the stockpot on medium heat and cook until it is slightly reduced.
- Now add Chipotle mixture in it and again cook for 3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar and sugar and wait till the mixture starts to boil.
- Now keep the Glaze aside and let it cool. For better taste, you can put the Pineapple Chipotle Glaze overnight.
- Now take your Salmon Fillets that you’ve grilled and brush the Pineapple Chipotle Glaze on it.
- Now serve the Glazed Salmon Fillets with additional Pineapple Chipotle Glaze, if desired.
Well when I eat food grillers are my first preference, I m sure you would love the design on your food for a change. So, devour this beautiful Grilled Ginger Salmon With Pineapple Chipotle Glaze recipe on a special dinner.
Nutrition in Grilled Ginger Salmon With Pineapple Chipotle Glaze Recipe
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||23 g|