I went Goa last year for Sunburn Festival and I met many people there from different countries and I met my favourite- Dj Snake there, it was all fun there with drinks, dance and food there.
The best thing I found there was a dish that was related to Fish is another food for beauty and health. Here’s a difference because they are not cooked with all regular spices but new ones for a change. Today’s world definitely gives us a wide variety to choose from; thankfully we have enough spices to add on to our everyday routine, BEAUTIFYING GRILLED LEMON FISH yet another variety to choose from and hence change the taste of your mouth.
Today, I will share the Grilled Lemon Fish with Lemon Vegetable Sauce Recipe which is very popular dish in European countries. It can be savoured as a weeknight dinner dish when you need a change after the same old week’s food quickies for all three meals. With this dish you can pleasure the cooking and afterwards eat a mouth-watering absolute yummy dinner.
Now take in each ingredient and step to cook yourself a perfect dish by following this Grilled Fish with Lemon Vegetable Sauce Recipe. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
1. Vegetable Hakka Noodles– Love thy noodles will take on a new meaning altogether once you have tried the extremely popular Vegetable Hakka Noodles.
2. Sambusa– Sambusa’s are great snacks to make at your home and now you can make it too by following this simple recipe.
3. Beer Battered Halibut– This Beer Battered Fish Recipe was so good I couldn’t resist sharing right away. This recipe is all about the crisp, crunchy exterior, and this easy recipe shows you precisely how to get it.
4. Meatloaf Sliders– Meatloaf sliders give a twist to your classic moist and delicious meatloaf and make them one of the best snacks. These little sandwiches are the best thing for your taste buds as well as your hungry gut.
Ingredients for Grilled Fish with Lemon Vegetable Sauce Recipe
|Sole fish||300 gm|
|Lemon juice||2 tsp|
|Paprika powder||¼ tsp|
|Black pepper powder||¾ tsp|
|Mustard powder||¼ tsp|
|Ginger garlic paste||2 tsp|
|Olive oil||4 tsp|
|Red Pepper||¼ tsp|
|Chopped onion||1 unit|
|Chopped capsicum||2 unit|
How much time it will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|35 MINS||45 MINS||80 MINS|
Grilled Fish with Lemon Vegetable Sauce Recipe
- Take sole fish and cut it in large pieces.
- Add them to a bowl and add 1 tsp lemon juice, ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp paprika powder, ½ tsp black pepper powder, ½ tsp oregano, ¼ tsp mustard powder, 2 tsp ginger garlic powder, 2 tsp olive oil, 2 tsp cornflour and ½ tsp red pepper sauce.
- Mix it all and leave for 30 minutes.
- Take a preheated grill pan and apply olive oil to it.
- Now add marinated fish pieces to it.
- Roast it from both the sides at a medium flame.
- When brown in colour place it on a plate.
Prepare Lemon Sauce
- In a preheated pan add 1 tsp olive oil.
- Add chopped onion and capsicum to it and cook it till CRUNCHY.
- Close the flame.
- In a bowl take ½ cup water, ¼ tsp salt, ¼ tsp black pepper powder, and 2 tsp cornflour.
- Mix it all.
- Put this in the pan of crunchy veggies.
- Now add 1 tsp lemon juice and ¼ tsp sugar to it.
- Mix thoroughly and cook for a while till thick texture.
- Lemon sauce is ready.
Now pour the lemon sauce on the grilled, roasted fish and serve this BEAUTIFYING GRILLED LEMON FISH hot.
Taste the wonders of new spices in your life. Feel the European touch with this easy Grilled Fish with Lemon Vegetable Sauce Recipe.
Nutritional Facts Of Grilled Fish with Lemon Vegetable Sauce Recipe