Today, I will share the recipe grilled dark chocolate sandwich. Grilling the bread adds a crunch to it. When you chew it, you get the crunch of the bread followed by the taste of melted chocolate and an almond layer in the middle. It is a perfect dessert sandwich.
I had this unique sandwich at a Halloween party a few years back. I was intrigued by the crunchy texture of the bread. The melted chocolate inside perfectly complements the crunch almonds. I definitely recommend everyone to try this delicious dessert sandwich.
To make a grilled dark chocolate sandwich, mix butter, dark chocolate, and condensed milk in a pan. Apply this chocolate sauce on a bread slice. Top it with chocolate pieces and almonds. Put another slice of bread on it. Apply butter to the outer sides of the sandwich. Put in a grill toaster and grill it for about 5 minutes. Take it out and serve.
This is just a snippet of the recipe. Find the complete recipe below. But before going to the full recipe, do check out other bread recipes as well.
1. Banh Mi– It is a Vietnamese sandwich made with chicken and full of pickled vegetables. It is a perfect meaty sandwich combined with bright and crunchy homemade pickles stuffed into a fluffy baguette.
2. Janet’s Banana Bread– Janet’s banana bread recipe is one of the best banana bread recipes. We can’t imagine a world without banana bread, can we? This sweet and moist Janet’s Banana Bread is a lip-smacking dish you would love to have.
3. Zesty Jalapeno Cheesy Italian Bread– Little Caesars is one of the most popular pizza chains in America and their Zesty Jalapeno Cheesy Italian Bread is so good than any other bread. That is why I will tell the authentic recipe of Little Caesars Zesty Jalapeno Cheesy Italian Bread.
4. Apple Chicken Salad Sandwich– This tasty chicken salad is filled with flavor. The crunchy apples, cranberries, and nuts make it extra special and offer great texture, and the lemon, mayonnaise, and dash of curry powder create a creamy consistency with a bit of zing.
Ingredients Required for Grilled Dark Chocolate Sandwich Recipe
|Butter||4 tablespoons plus some more|
|Dark chocolate||100 g|
|Condensed Milk||2 tablespoons|
|Almonds (roasted, chopped)||15-20|
|Chocolate Pieces||For filling the sandwich|
Grilled Dark Chocolate Sandwich Recipe
Prepare chocolate sauce
- In a preheated pan, add 4 tablespoons of butter and 100 gm dark chocolate.
- Mix it until it melts.
- Now, add the condensed milk to it.
- Mix it well and then, remove the pan from heat.
- Take a slice of bread. Apply the chocolate sauce to it.
- Then, put chocolate pieces and almonds on it.
- Cover it with another piece of bread.
- Apply butter on the outer sides of the sandwich and place it in a grill toaster.
- Cook it for about five minutes. Your grilled dark chocolate sandwich is ready.
How much time it will take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|5 minutes||15 minutes||20 minutes|
Nutritional Facts Of Grilled Dark Chocolate Sandwich