A recipe with less oil is what we seek the most. One of the options is to cook on a grill. This is the reason I am going to share a recipe today for Grilled Chicken Wings.
Most of the times, when we grill chicken using a griller, the chicken ends up sticking to it. To avoid this, brush the chicken wings with some olive oil. Other than this, make sure to not grill over a high temperature to achieve the desired results.
Making grilled chicken wings at home is quite easy. Marinade the chicken wings with sauce. Set the griller to preheat and grill the chicken wings over it. Once done, toss them with a prepared butter sauce. And voila! They are ready to serve.
This is just a brief recap of the recipe. You will get more details further down. You will love this simple and easy recipe. To begin with, take a look at the ingredients given below.
Ingredients For Grilled Chicken Wings
- ½ cup Soy Sauce
- ½ cup Italian-style Salad Dressing
- 3 pounds Chicken Wings (cut apart at joints, wing tips discarded)
- ¼ cup Butter
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Hot Pepper Aauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot)
You can grab these ingredients at any supermarket. There is a chance that you may have stocked them up in your pantry already. Moving on, you must be thinking about the time of preparation. So let’s take a look at that.
How Much Time Will It Take To Make Grilled Chicken Wings?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||20 Minutes||30 Minutes|
To gobble up this grilled chicken wings, you need to wait for 30 minutes. I guess that’s a fair time for a good recipe. Let’s see what you have to do in these 30 minutes to cook the wings.
Steps To Make Grilled Chicken Wings
- Take a large zip lock bag and combine ½ cup soy sauce, Italian dressing and chicken wings to make grilled chicken wings rub. Seal the bag and refrigerate it for 4 hours minimum or keep it overnight.
- Set an outdoor grill on preheat for medium heat. Till then, melt butter in a small saucepan. Stir in 1 teaspoon of soy sauce and hot pepper sauce. Remove from heat and keep it aside.
- Take the zip lock bag out of the fridge and remove chicken wings from the bad. Pat them dry. Cook the wings on a preheated grill till they turn brown. Flip them occasionally. Cook till its no longer pink. It may take 25-30 minutes.
- Toss the grilled wings in the set-aside butter sauce and coat them well.
- Serve hot.
Serve the grilled chicken wings with cabbage and carrot slaw. It will add a great crunch to the dish.
Nutritional Breakdown of Grilled Chicken Wings
Check the nutrition value of the grilled chicken wings.
How To Make Grilled Chicken Wings At Home | Video
You should give at least one try to this healthy recipe. I have uploaded a video with a similar recipe. If you have any other dish in mind, then feel free to share them with me. I will be glad to try it and share the recipe with you.
If your query is not resolved by the video, then write it up in the comment section below. I will try to solve them. Now give the recipe a try and enjoy your food.