A recipe with less oil is what we seek the most. One of the options is to cook on a grill. This is the reason I am going to share a recipe today for grilled chicken wings.
Most of the time, when we grill chicken using a griller, the chicken ends up sticking to it. To avoid this, brush the chicken wings with some olive oil. Other than this, make sure to not grill over a high temperature to achieve the desired results.
To make grilled chicken wings marinade the chicken wings in soy sauce and Italian seasoning. Set the griller to preheat and grill the chicken wings over it. Once done, toss them with a sauce made with soy sauce, hot pepper sauce, and butter.
This is just a brief recap of the recipe. You will get more details further down. You will love this simple and easy recipe. Also, there are other recipes that you can have as starters, let’s check them out.
1. Baked Chicken Wings Without Baking Powder– This recipe of baked chicken wings without baking powder will surely turn out to be a crispy and healthy one. It is a great option when you crave chicken wings. Instead of frying them as per usual, you can bake them as a healthier resort.
2. Baked Chicken Wings With Baking Powder– For this recipe of crispy baked chicken wings, you do not need any fryer. You just need to bake the chicken wings to make them crispy.
3. Little Caesars Chicken Wings– Little Caesars is one of the most popular pizza chains in America. And their hot and wild chicken wings are one of the best that you can easily prepare at your home.
4. Steak Fries– There’s one snack that you can never say no to. It’s the steak fries. Today, we shall learn about making Steak Fries in our kitchens.
Ingredients For Grilled Chicken Wings
- ½ cup Soy Sauce
- ½ cup Italian-style Salad Dressing
- 3 pounds Chicken Wings (cut apart at joints, wing tips discarded)
- ¼ cup Butter
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Hot Pepper Sauce (such as Frank’s Red Hot)
How Much Time Will It Take To Make Grilled Chicken Wings?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|10 Minutes||20 Minutes||30 Minutes|
Steps To Make Grilled Chicken Wings
- Take a large zip lock bag, combine ½ cup soy sauce, Italian-style dressing, and chicken wings to make grilled chicken wings rub. Seal the bag and refrigerate it for 4 hours minimum or keep it overnight.
- Set an outdoor grill on preheat for medium heat. Meanwhile, melt butter in a small saucepan. Stir in 1 teaspoon of soy sauce and hot pepper sauce. Remove it from heat and keep it aside.
- Take the zip lock bag out of the fridge and remove chicken wings from the bad. Pat them dry. Cook the wings on a preheated grill until they turn brown. Flip them occasionally and cook until they are no longer pink. It may take 25-30 minutes.
- Toss the grilled wings in the set-aside butter sauce and coat them well.
- Serve hot.
Nutritional Breakdown of Grilled Chicken Wings