Wanna try a delicious plant-based steak?? If yes, then grilled cauliflower is the one for you. Trust me! It’s the best way to cook cauliflower. The crispy char on the crust gives a slightly smokey taste to the steaks. The homemade seasoning mixture makes them tender and flavorful. Read this article and I’m sure you’ll definitely give it a try.
Grilled cauliflower steaks are my favorite cauliflower dish. You can enjoy these steaks with cheese, ketchup, or any other condiment of your choice. The recipe is super easy and gets ready within 25 minutes. Enjoy these healthy steaks with your family.
For grilled cauliflower steak, cut steaks from the cauliflower and season them with salt, pepper, smoked paprika, brown sugar, and chili powder. Pour some lemon juice over them. Apply olive oil and grill for 5 minutes. Flip the steaks and grill for 5 more minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley.
You’ll find the recipe card below. Read it for detailed instructions on the recipe card. A similar video is provided below. Make sure you watch it and save this recipe for later. But before you read out the entire recipe, check out other main course dishes from our blog.
1. Grilled Boneless Pork Chops– Grilled boneless pork chops are spicy boneless pork chops. These have charred and crispy skin. These boneless pork chops are infused with the flavors of spices like cumin, ginger, smoked paprika, mustard, garlic, pepper, and salt.
2. Greek Chicken Marinade– Marinate your chicken with Greek flavors! The Greek chicken marinade has chicken infused with the flavors of Greek yoghurt and olive oil mixed with oregano, pepper, garlic, and salt. This chicken is crispy and juicy.
3. Poor Man’s Burnt Ends– Poor man’s burnt ends are smoky BBQ bites of beef. It’s coated with caramelized char and savory flavors of BBQ sauce, honey, and spices like pepper, garlic, etc. These smoky beef chunks are tender and juicy yet crispy on the outside.
4. Smoked Stuffed Pepper– Smoked stuffed peppers are stuffed with Italian sausage and ground beef. These peppers are smoked and topped with cheese. So, they have a smoky flavor along with the savory taste of beef mixture and the sausage. It’s one of the best ways to serve bell pepper.
Grilled Cauliflower Steak Recipe
- 2 Cauliflower (large heads)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
- 1/4 cup Parsley (chopped)
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 teaspoon Brown Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili Powder
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Remove the leaves from the cauliflower and make sure you don't remove the stem . Slice one cauliflower into four steaks and apply olive oil to them.
- Season each steak with salt, black pepper, brown sugar, smoked paprika, and powdered chili. Add some lemon juice. Lay the steaks on the grill and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Flip them, apply some more oil, and grill for 5 more minutes. Remove them from the grill. Sprinkle chopped parsley and serve.