What’s an economical, quick-to-cook, and healthy recipe for pork chops? It’s definitely “Grilled boneless pork chops”. You don’t need a marinade or brine for its recipe. So, you don’t have to test your patience by soaking your pork in the marinade and wait for about an hour. Have you tried this recipe? If not, read this article to know the recipe.
As we know, pork chops easily dry out. Sometimes it turns out tender and other times; it’s as dry as leather. In this case, a good spice blend really makes the difference. A homemade spice blend makes the pork juicy and tender. This recipe is easy and gets ready in less than an hour. The time pork chops need to cook also depends upon their thickness.
For grilled boneless pork chops, mix kosher salt, brown sugar, smoked paprika, black pepper, garlic powder, ground cumin, ground mustard, ground ginger in a bowl. Rub this mixture over the pork chops along with canola oil. Grill for about 12 minutes. Wrap them in foil and set them aside for about 5 minutes.
To have detailed instructions for the grilled pork chops, read the recipe card below. You’ll also find a similar video as you scroll down further. Please rate this recipe if you like it.
Grilled Boneless Pork Chops
- Medium-Size Bowl
- Kitchen Tongs
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops (6-ounce)
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 2 tablespoon Kosher Salt
- 2 tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1.2 tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Dry Mustard
- In a bowl, mix kosher salt, brown sugar, smoked paprika, granulated sugar, garlic powder, ground black pepper, ground cumin, ground ginger, and ground dry mustard.
- Now, rub this seasoning mixture along with canola oil all over the pork chops and keep it aside for at least 5 minutes.
- Lay the pork chops on the grill and grill them for about 12 minutes. Remove them from the grill as their internal temperature reaches 145 F. Wrap them in foil and leave them aside for at least 5 minutes.