Grey Goose is a vodka brand that was created in the 1990s by Sidney Frank. The brand was founded in France. And it has entered the United States in 1997. The recipe used for making the Grey Goose vodka was developed by François Thibault.
In its early days, the Grey Goose Vodka was produced with water derived from the natural springs in Cognac, is filtered through limestone & made from winter wheat grown in Picardy.
So if you’ve come to this article, then you must be searching for the latest Grey Goose prices on the internet. Besides the Grey Goose prices, I will also tell you a variety of drinks you can make using the Grey Goose Vodka.
Grey Goose Prices
Grey Goose Vodka is made using winter wheat. Winter wheat takes 10 months to grow, whereas normal wheat takes 6 months to grow. It gives the vodka a softer texture. And all the other ingredients used in Grey Goose are 100% French Ingredients.
This is what makes Grey Goose Vodka from other vodka drinks. The Grey Goose prices depend on the size of the bottle you are buying. The company usually manufactures a 750ml bottle and a 1.75ml bottle.
The Grey Goose Vodka also comes in a number of different varieties that I’ll talk about a little later in this article. But first, let’s check out the latest Grey Goose prices of 2020.
|Grey Goose Vodka||750ml||$29.97|
|Grey Goose Vodka||750ml||$32.99|
|Grey Goose Vodka||750ml||$30.99|
|Grey Goose Vodka||750ml||$27.58|
|Grey Goose Vodka||1.75l||$47.96|
|Grey Goose Vodka||750ml||$37.99|
|Grey Goose Vodka||1.75l||$46.49|
Grey Goose Varieties
The Grey Goose Vodka comes in a number of varieties like La Poire, L’Orange, Le Citron, La Vanille, Le Melon, Cherry Noir, and Grey Goose x Maison Labiche. So let’s know a little bit more about these flavors.
1) La Poire
As I’ve told you that winter wheat is used to prepare Grey Goose Vodka. Similar to that, the Anjou pear is used to prepare La Poire. It is cultivated in France and is an essential ingredient in classic French pastries and desserts. This drink focuses on bringing out the naturally superior characteristics of ripe fruits
L’Orange Flavored Vodka is made from the essence of oranges harvested year-round. Like winter wheat is used to prepare Grey Goose Vodka, Master François Thibault is used to make this drink. Master François Thibault is one of the finest oranges that you can find only in France.
3) Le Citron
This Vodka has an essence of lemon in it. François Thibault picked the finest lemons from Menton region of France. The lemons were larger with a milder and less acidic flavor than their western counterparts, resulting in a superior lemon-flavored vodka.
4) La Vanille
La Vanille is a refined vanilla-flavored vodka featuring a complex palette of orchid flowers, white chocolate, sweet almond, and milk caramel.
5) Le Melon
Le Melon is a melon flavored vodka that was made using single-origin French wheat from Picardie and natural spring water from Gensac-la-Pallu.
6) Cherry Noir
Cherry Noir Flavored Vodka is created by utilizing the 100% natural essence of ripe black cherries, partially handpicked by local farmers from the steep hillsides of the French countryside.
7) Grey Goose x Maison Labiche
Grey Goose Vodka and Parisian fashion label Maison LaBiche have collaborated to create this year’s limited-edition Grey Goose Riviera bottle, and reveal a hand-designed capsule collection comprised of fashion and travel items, designed as an invitation for people to ‘Live Victoriously’ this summer.
Grey Goose Mixed Drinks
There are a lot of Mixed Drinks that you can make using Grey Goose Vodka’s different flavors.s So I will tell you all the cocktails that you can make using all the drinks mentioned above.
1) La Poire
- Ginger Joy– It is a cocktail that is made with Grey Goose Vodka, Ginger Liqueur, Simple Syrup, and Fresh Lemon Juice.
- La Poire Pro– It is a cocktail that is made using Vodka, premium orange liqueur, white grapefruit juice, and simple syrup is topped with zesty ginger ale.
- Beach Bum– La Poire flavored Vodka is paired with fresh lime juice, orange liqueur, maraschino liqueur, and a touch of grenadine in this sweet and simple summer cocktail.
- Anjou Gem– This cocktail is made with La Poire, Grapefruit Juice, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, and Grapefruit Slice.
- Fabuleaux– A sweet and delicious cocktail, that combines Grey Goose La Poire Flavored Vodka, apple juice, cinnamon syrup, butterscotch schnapps, and a touch of lemon.
- Citrus Volley- Grey Goose L’Orange Flavored Vodka is paired with Benedictine Liqueur and bright lemon flavors in this sparkling cocktail.
- Summer Tea– Grey Goose L’Orange Flavored Vodka joins iced tea and muddled mint leaves to create a bright, crisp cocktail.
- Cosmopolitan– This cocktail is made with Grey Goose L’Orange, Cointreau, Cranberry Juice, A Squeeze of Lime, and Orange Twist.
- Surf Spritzer- A fantastically fresh combination of Grey Goose L’Orange Flavored Vodka, Aperol and Lillet Blanc aperitifs, orange juice, and a splash of tonic.
- Premiere- It is a Deliciously complex and balanced, this cocktail combines Grey Goose L’Orange Flavored Vodka with Benedictine Liqueur, grapefruit juice, agave syrup, and ginger ale for a red carpet-worthy cocktail.
3) Le Citron
- Julep- It is a citrus and peach twist on an iconic cocktail of the Southern United States.
- Le Masque– Grey Goose Le Citron Flavored Vodka is perfectly complemented by premium elderflower liqueur, grape juice, and pear puree.
- Martinez Bianco- Grey Goose Le Citron Flavored Vodka is enhanced with Martini Bianco, sweet maraschino liqueur, premium orange liqueur, and peach or orange bitters.
- Ginger Julep- A refreshingly light cocktail that combines Grey Goose Le Citron, fresh mint, lemon, sugar, and water with the exotic flavor of fresh ginger.
- Lemon Drop- This cocktail is made with Grey Goose Le Citron, Cointreau, Simple Syrup, Fresh Lemon Juice, Lemon Wedge, and Sugar.
4) La Vanilla
- Noir- An enjoyable cocktail that is made with Grey Goose La Vanille, Premium Cola, Angostura Bitters, Lemon Twist. This drink is perfect for every occasion.
- Spritz– Add a spritz of flavor to your celebration with La Vanille Spritz, a delicious balance of fresh lemon juice, crisp ginger ale, and subtle notes of vanilla bean.
- L’Espresso Vanilla- This cocktail is made with Grey Goose La Vanilla, Single Origin Espresso, Premium Coffee Liqueur, Pinch of Salt, and Garnish with Coffee Beans.
5) Le Melon
- Melon Royal– Bright melon flavor is accented by lemon soda in this effervescent cocktail.
- Melon on the Rocks- The pure essence of ripe Cavaillon melons in Grey Goose Le Melon makes for an extraordinary toast.
- Melon Mule- This drink is made with Grey Goose Le Melon, Ginger Beer, and Lime Wedges.
6) Cherry Noir
- Cherry Collins– Bold cherry flavor is a daring but delicious addition to this classic, featuring Grey Goose Cherry Noir Flavored Vodka, fresh lemon juice and simple syrup, topped with club soda.
- La Noir Fizz- A creamy and luscious concoction, crafted with Grey Goose Cherry Noir Flavored Vodka, fresh citrus, cream, vanilla, and muddled cherries.
- Limeade- Crafted to capture the true essence of ripe cherries, Grey Goose Cherry Noir adds bold flavor to lemon-lime soda and grenadine.
- The Mont Blanc– Madeira, vermouth and Verjus Blanc combine with Grey Goose Cherry Noir Flavored Vodka and hopped grapefruit bitters, creating a delicious cocktail with sophisticated flair.
- Midnight Martinez– A dark and delicious mixture of Grey Goose Cherry Noir Flavored Vodka, Noilly Prat Rouge and orange zest, this martini cocktail is presented with a plump, red cherry.