Most of the people get rid off from the pickles and side sauces along with the main course and tomorrow are the house warming party and you are deciding the menu one night before the party and you are confused about the what kind of side along you should keep.
While thinking about the side along you are thinking when you were at Brisbane attended a wedding and at that wedding, you have Green Peppercorn Sauce as a side along with the main course.
But you don’t know about the recipe and while searching for the Green Peppercorn Sauce Recipe you came to my article? So, come let’s see the How you can make Green Peppercorn Sauce at home.
Ingredients For Green Peppercorn Sauce
|Olive Oil||1 tsp|
|Minced Shallots||1 tbsp|
|Green Peppercorn||2 tbsp|
|Cognac Brandy||2 tbsp|
|All-Purpose Flour||2 tbsp|
|Homemade Beef Broth||1 tbsp|
|Heavy Cream||1/2 Cup|
How Much Time It Will Take?
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Total Time|
|25 Mins||20 Mins||45 Mins|
Green Peppercorn Sauce Recipe
- In a medium skillet heat oil over medium heat. When the oil gets heated add shallots, green peppercorns and 1 tbs butter and cooks it until the shallots have softened, about 2-3minutes.
- Turn the heat off and remove the skillet, add the brandy and again put the skillet on the heat and cook until the alcohol has burned off, for a minute.
- In the skillet add flour and stir it until the flour absorbed about 1 minute. Increase the heat to medium-high and add beef broth. Stirring, Simmer constantly, until the sauce has reduced by half, 3 to 5 minutes.
- In the end, add cream and reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer it until it looks thickened, for about 5 minutes and while stirring add remaining butter and season with salt.
- Green Peppercorn Sauce is ready to serve with roast chicken, steak and other main course items.
Nutritional Facts Green Peppercorn Sauce Recipe