Grateful Dead Drink is the best cocktail that you can make for parties. In this post, I will share how you can make this awesome cocktail at your home.
It is a 5-ingredient cocktail recipe that you can easily make at your home. I first tried this drink in a club in Florida. Once you try this drink, you are gonna love it and always save this recipe for your parties. Let’s see how easy it is to make this cocktail.
The grateful dead drink is made by blending Blanco tequila, white rum, gin, vodka, raspberry liqueur and lemon juice. Use a Hawthorne strainer to strain ice from the cocktail. Garnish it with a wheel of lemon and the cocktail is ready to serve in 2 easy steps.
Make sure you use the appropriate amount of ingredients mentioned below and follow the detailed recipe mentioned below. There is a video at the end which may be useful for you if you have any doubts. But there are many other drinks that we’ve covered in our blog. You should definitely check them as well.
1. Four Horsemen Cocktails– The Four Horsemen drink is named after the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. The drink is very strong, and each of the liquors used in the drink is named after a man whose first name begins with J. The Four Horseman has several variations.
2. Jolly Rancher Shots– This fruity recipe is incredibly easy to make and a quick, cheap mixed drink. It’s also versatile enough to be served as a stylish martini, a fruity punch, or a tasty party shot.
3. Cherry Bomb– This Cherry Bomb Recipe is an amazing vodka recipe. Making Cherry Bomb at home is quite an easy and simple task. To add to your pleasure, homemade Cherry Bomb also has the flavor of lime juice. Also, you can garnish it with lime slices and cherries.
4. Tequila and Tonic– Tequila and Tonic together? Yes! They make a great pair. Tequila and Tonic drink is very refreshing and not sugary at all. Beat this summer heat by learning how to make Tequila and Tonic at home.
What's In The Post
Grateful Dead Drink Recipe
- Shaker Tin
- Hawthorne Strainer
- 1 oz. Blanco Tequila
- 1 oz. White Rum
- 1 oz. Gin
- 1 oz. Vodka
- 1 oz. Raspberry Liqueur
- 0.75 oz. Lemon Juice
- Add Blanco tequila, white rum, gin, vodka, raspberry liqueur along with lemon juice to a shaker tin with cubed ice. Shake.
- Using a Hawthorne strainer, strain the cocktail over fresh ice in a highball glass.
- Garnish with a wheel of lemon.