Grand Marnier is a French brand of liqueurs that was founded in 1880 by Alexandre Marnier-Lapostolle in France. is an orange-flavored liqueur made from a blend of Cognac brandy, distilled essence of bitter orange, and sugar.
It is 40% alcohol by volume, which is more than most other flavored liqueurs. You can drink it neat or you can mix it with other beverages to make a mixed drink.
If you’ve come to this article, then you must be searching for the latest Grand Marnier prices, But besides Grand Marnier prices, I will also tell you then different Grand Marnier prices and the mixed drinks that you can make from it.
Grand Marnier Prices
Similar to other brands, Grand Marnier also has a bunch of varieties and you can make mixed drinks from them as well. But Grand Marnier isn’t only used for mixed drinks or drank neat, it is also used in cooking and desserts, especially in France.
So without waiting more, let’s check out the latest Grand Marnier prices.
|Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge||750ml||$41|
|Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge||1L||$46|
|Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge||1.75L||$69|
|Grand Marnier Raspberry Peach||750ml||$41|
|Grand Marnier Cuvée Du Centenaire||750ml||$205|
|Grand Marnier Cuvee 1880||750ml||$325|
Grand Marnier Varieties
Similar to other liqueur brands, Grand Marnier is also available in 5 varieties. Those 5 varieties are Cordon Rouge, Louis Alexandre, Cuvee De Centenaire, Cuvee 1880, and Cuvee Quintessence. So let’s talk a little more about these varieties
1) Cordon Rouge
It is a signature expression by Grand Marnier, created in 1880 by Louis-Alexandre Marnier Lapostolle by combining the character of cognac with the intensity of bitter orange. This refined liqueur contains 40% ABV (51% cognac and 49% orange liqueur). It tastes like Bitter orange, balanced by cognac notes of hazelnuts and toffee with a long, harmonious finish.
2) Louis Alexandre
It is a tribute to the founder of Grand Marnier, Louis-Alexandre Marnier Lapostolle, who disrupted the status quo of cognac by combining it with bitter orange liqueur. An exceptional Cuvée with VSOP cognac, rich in character and complexity, containing 40% ABV (82% cognac and 18% orange liqueur). It has intense flavors of cognac and macerated citrus with nuances of pine and Earl Grey tea for a long, warm finish.
3) Cuvee De Centenaire
It is an exceptional blend of refined X.O. cognacs and exotic bitter orange liqueur. It was created in 1927 to celebrate the 100th anniversary of La Maison Marnier Lapostolle, this cuvée is a beautiful expression of quality and craft, delivering a 40% ABV (82% cognac and 18% orange liqueur). It has refined and complex flavors of orange and aged cognac with delicate hints of tobacco and balsamic.
4) Cuvee 1880
This drink is created to commemorate the year of Grand Marnier’s birth. This sophisticated blend contains X.O. cognacs from Grande Champagne blended with exotic bitter orange. It contains 40% ABV (91% cognac and 9% orange liqueur). This drink has deep, intense cognac flavors and light orange touch with round undertones of fruit and vanilla.
5) Cuvee Quintessence
This drink is crafted with old vintage cognacs, exclusively from Grande Champagne, special reserves from the private family cellar. This is an exceptionally luxurious liqueur at 40% ABV (82% Cognac and 18& Orange Liqueur). This drink has fresh, mellow, complex flavors of cognac, orange, nuts, and peach.
Grand Marnier Cocktails
- Sidecar– This drink is made with 1.5 oz Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge, 20 ml 0.5 oz cognac, and 20 ml 0.5 oz of fresh lemon juice.
- Old Fashioned– This drink is made with 30 ml 1 oz Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge, 30 ml 1 oz Wild Turkey 101 Bourbon Whiskey, 3 dashes aromatic bitters, Large ice cube, and Orange twist to garnish.
- Margarita– This drink is made with 30 ml 1 oz Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge, 60 ml 2 oz Appleton Estate Signature Blend, 15 ml 0.5 oz orgeat syrup, 15 ml 0.5 oz fresh lemon juice, Ice cubes, and Lime slice, mint and pineapple leaf to garnish.
- Mai-Tai– This drink is made with 30 ml 1 oz Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge, 60 ml 2 oz Appleton Estate Signature Blend, 15 ml 0.5 oz orgeat syrup, 15 ml 0.5 oz fresh lemon juice, Ice cubes, and Lime slice, mint and pineapple leaf to garnish.
- Collins– This drink is made with 50 ml 1.5 oz Grand Marnier® Cordon Rouge, 15 ml 0.5 oz fresh lemon juice, Soda water, Ice cubes, Orange zest, and Raspberry garnish.
- Tonic– This drink is made with 50 ml 1.5 oz Grand Marnier® Cordon Rouge, Tonic water, Ice cubes, Orange slice, and Raspberry garnish.